Seven

Seven

It had taken a quick google search to figure out where the headquarters for Morozova Industries was. Alina took a quick train there, and then an uber, and stormed into his office. Everything about her conversation with Mal had filled her with rage. They had discussed her first time like it was a sports replay for them to judge and grade and fantasize about and part of it made her furious. A smart girl wouldn't give either of them any of them the time of day. She'd forget about them.

Her whole life was ahead of her. She couldn't let herself get caught up in the Morozova men. She was supposed to live her life like her parents. One adventure after another, and that did not include being anyone's sex fantasy. But on the train ride home, all she could think of was Mal's soft touches as he had gently kissed her, trying to coax her into being with him.

And then there was Aleksander.... with his flirting and the gleam in his eyes like a dastardly villain. The arrogance that he thought that he could make her cum without even touching her! That he would have her panties like some kind of trophy to keep.

But the way he had talked....

Could someone really be fucked by two different people at the same time? She had never imagined that she could have both Aleksander and Mal. Let alone at the same time. Or that they would want to watch her with the other. Or share her.

It wasn't normal, was it? But then, she had spent her whole life at sea. Why should anything else in her life be normal? And perhaps it wasn't tracking dolphins or going off to exotic locales, but it was an adventure of sorts. How many women could say they'd been loved by two men at the same time? Let alone two millionaires?

The train pulled to a stop. They'd arrived at the station. She exited, then made the short walk to The Great House. It was late afternoon, and the sun was beginning to set, making everything a golden hue. Alina slipped into the cottage unnoticed, going upstairs to her room, and locking the door.

The last time she had been in her room, Mal had been so close to having sex with her. She had almost had the boy of her dreams. And then he had talked about his brother, and how they both wanted her, and her world had spun out of control. Alina let out a frustrated groan, tossed her backpack to the side, and then flopped onto her bed.

She would simply go to sleep, and tomorrow, she'd be able to ignore Aleksander completely. Alina closed her eyes and tried to drift off. But when she closed her eyes, she saw Aleksander, his brown eyes staring down at her. And she could hear his phantom whisper of, "Kiska," as he thrust inside of her.

She bit down on her lip so hard that it bled and clenched her thighs together. Her panties were wet. She could feel it. How desperately she wanted relief.

Would Aleksander spank her again? Would Mal spank her? Did they use toys? Like nipple clamps? Butt plugs? Would they want to whip her or be tied up? What kinds of unspeakable things would the Morozova men want to do to her? What if she only wanted Mal? Or what if she only wanted Aleksander? Worse, what if she wanted them both so much it hurt?

She could always, she supposed, try it once and walk away. What was the worst that could happen? Oh, she needed relief between her thighs but....but if she took it...she would have to give Aleksander her panties.

"Fuck me!" she groaned, and then she undid her pants. Alina inched her hand into her underwear, then to her pussy. She put in one finger, then another, and a third. Three for the three of them. Her cunt was already wet and it became even more wet as she rubbed and stroked her folds.

She bit down hard on her lip as her whole body clenched but even that could not escape the name that escaped her lips as she came. "Aleks!"

In the morning, Alina arrived at Aleksander's office. She wore a black skirt and blouse that Ana Kuya had let her borrow. Sensible. Reserved. Perfect for a work setting. She wore no pantyhose, and no panties. The simple, white cotton ones she wore the previous day that were dotted with rosebuds and a pink bow. The panties were crumpled, carefully, in her hand. Alina made her way to Aleksander's office, ignoring Fedyor's protests that she couldn't just go inside.

Aleksander was on a phone call. He paused and looked up at her, his brow furrowed in confusion for once. She placed the panties on his desk. "Fuck you."

His lips twitched into a smile. "I'm going to have to call you back, sir. My apologies." He hung up the phone and stared at her.

"That, my dearest Alina, is the plan. Shall we begin?"