Fifteen

Fifteen

    Alina bent over. Aleksander inserted the butt plug into her bottom. It was cool to the touch when he put it in. She shivered a little. "Do I really have to keep this inside me?" she asked.

    "Yes," Mal and Aleksander said in unison.

    Alina rolled her eyes. "So territorial. Am I allowed to do anything without your permission now?"

    "No," said the brothers in unison.

    Alina shook her head, smirking. "Such brutes. Well, I'm supposed to be going shopping with this Nina today to get clothes. I have to keep it in all day?"

    "Yes," said Aleksander, "and Nina will tell us if it comes out. She's been with us before."

    "How many women have you had together?"

    "Zoya was the first. Nina was the second," Mal answered.

    "Why is Nina not with you anymore?"

    "She got a job in Fjerda and met a cool Fjerdian man who wouldn't let anyone else have her. It's actually romantic," said Aleksander.

    "Although Matthias is terrifying," said Mal, "and if anyone else were to touch her he'd probably kill them. Although that said they both like to watch. We might have to invite them to come play one day. Nina likes both men and women."

    Alina blushed. "You'd share me with others?"

    "Only those that we trusted. We'd never make you do something that you didn't want to do," said Aleksander. He gripped her arm tightly and stroked her shoulder. Alina shivered under his touch.

    She was still naked from the bath that that they had taken together. She was also dripping wet, and had been completely shaven by Mal. And she could feel the butt plug in her ass, snuggly in there, already making her pussy tingle.

    "You're insatiable," Alina said.

    Mal came up behind her and kissed her on the back of her neck. "We like the finer things in life, Lina. You're one of the finest."

    "Yes," Aleksander agreed, "like fine wine. Now, we should probably get you dressed for your outing."

    "I can dress myself," said Alina, "I brought my backpack, remember?"

    The two of them chuckled.

    "We got you clothes," said Mal, "not much, but enough. And of course, today you'll be able to pick up what you want. I suggest a lot of fancy dresses."

    "And lingerie," Aleksander added, kissing her on her bare shoulder.

    In that moment, Alina hated the both of them. The plug was in her bottom. She could feel it doing what it was supposed to. Turning her on. She hated everything. Mal looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

    "Are you okay?" Mal asked. "You look like you're needy. That maybe you're wet, Lina."

    "I'm fine," she lied, "let's focus on getting me dressed. It's cold."

    "Alright," said Aleksander.

    He walked over to a door in the room Alina hadn't noticed before. Inside was a walk-in closet. There were drawers, shelves filled with shoes, and dresses, skirts, and blouses all hanging up. They were all very feminine, designer, and lovely.

    "I think a sun dress will be nice," said Mal, "something to show her lovely legs off."

    "Oh, I think you're right," said Aleksander, "how about----"

    "The yellow?" Mal suggested.

    "Yes."

    He went to grab a yellow dress from the racks. It was gingham patterned, yellow and white. It looked like a picnic blanket. He slipped it on over her. "There. You're perfect." He turned her around.

    "Doesn't she look sweet?" Aleksander said.

    "Very," Mal replied, kissing her. "What about the shoes?"

    "Flats," Alina begged, "please."

    Aleksander smiled. "Sandals. To see those pretty feet." He went to the shelves and pulled off a pair of strappy sandals that he bent down and slipped them onto their feet. "There. Pretty as a picture."

    Aleksander and Mal hadn't even dressed themselves yet. There was a knock on the door then. Mal went to open it, not caring that he was naked.

    Alina heard a low whistle.

"Well, isn't that just a lovely image to see? Aleksander, Mal, you're looking lovely this excellent morning." The woman standing there was all curves, with light brown hair, and green eyes.

"Nina," Aleksander purred in a way that left Alina a little jealous.

Nina took her in, looking her up and down, and smirked. "Is this the new girl?"

"Nina Zenik, this is Alina Starkov. Alina, this is Nina Zenik," said Aleksander. "She's the new girl. Alina lost all of her belongings in a hurricane. We've given her a credit card and we're hoping that you can help her pick out some nice things."

Mal stepped forward so that he was on the other side. "Hello, Nina."

Nina glanced his way. "Hello, Oretsev."

"Morozova," Mal corrected.

Nina smirked. "Someone is cranky in the morning. Are you certain she's taking care of you?"

"She's right here," Alina snarled, "and I'm taking care of them just fine."

Mal chuckled. "There's my Lina. Territorial."

"Well, I like her for you then," said Nina, "alright. Let's go. We've got a big day of shopping ahead of us."

"But I really don't need the credit card," Alina insisted, "I can just go to a regular store----"

"Alina," said Aleksander, "we're taking care of you. Just let us spoil you. That's all you've got to do now. Okay?"

"And let you fuck me, right?"

"And let us fuck you," said Aleksander, kissing her. He moved out of the way so that Mal could kiss her too.

"Show her a good time won't you, Nina?" Mal said after he pulled away with a smirk.

"Better than you two sorry sods," said Nina with a wink, "come on, Starkov. We've got cash to burn."