Thirty-one:

Thirty-one:

The week had been rough. Aleksander had spent several long days on the phone negotiating contracts for things that he couldn't remember. On the days when Alina wasn't there, work seemed unusually long. It was harder for him to concentrate without her there. He kept on looking up at her desk, expecting to see her there. When she wasn't, he'd lose all interest he had in whatever he was doing. The only thing that kept him going was looking at the pictures he had of her on his phone.

He decided that he wanted to get away to his family's vacation home on The Islands. They were off the coast of Ravka, and their mansion there was completely staffed, ready to host them at a moments notice. He wanted to take Alina to the sun, to see her in a bikini again. To fuck her in their pool. He needed a break, was the short end of it. The long end of it was that there were rumors that the Lantsovs were developing tech similar to the product they were planning on putting out.

He got to the private jet before Alina and Mal. When they arrived, Mal had his arm slung over Alina's shoulders, and was kissing her. Aleksander couldn't help but feel a twinge of jealousy as he watched them. He knew it was meant to be an arrangement that worked for both him and his brother. But the more time he spent around Alina, the less he wanted to share her with Mal.

"Brother," said Mal with a smile, "do I have some news for you."

Alina rolled her eyes. "Oh, do you really have to tell him? Come on."

Mal was playing with her hair absentmindedly. "Of course, I do. We decided that all your orgasms belonged to us, remember? And you took orgasms from us with your little playtime."

Aleksander raised an eyebrow and locked eyes with her. "Playtime?"

He nodded. "Lina here was bored and decided that she was going to masturbate without us there. She didn't ask for permission either. She used one of our toys, even."

"Oh?" said Aleksander. "Which one?"

"Vibrator," said Mal with a grin, "she was so needy she couldn't wait for the two of us to make her cum. We've turned her into a wanton."

Aleksander smirked. "Well, it's a good thing we're on a private flight, because we're going to have to punish you, you know."

Alina frowned. "Oh, now please don't-----it's not my fault. I'm there, alone in that house, with nothing to do but think about the two of you and how you make me feel. Of course, I'm going to get needy and desperate. What's a girl to do when that happens?"

"Call us," said Aleksander, "and ask permission. Always."

"Exactly," said Mal, "every part of you is ours, Lina. Especially your little cunt. Even that doesn't belong to you."

She turned bright red. "So very territorial."

"Well," said Aleksander, "you don't know how delectable you are, Kiska. We've got to eat you all up and we don't like sharing with anyone else."

"Except with each other," she said, her eyes sparkling as she did.

Aleksander grinned. "Except with each other. You are catching on my girl. Wonderful."

"You need to punish her brother," said Mal, "make it really hurt."

"Well, we are traveling," said Aleksander, "perhaps we'll wait until we get to our vacation home. We don't want her to have a hurt bottom for the plane ride."

"Are you sure?" Mal asked. "Isn't that part of the fun?"

"Perhaps," he said, "but I've got other ideas for our plane ride."

"Is one of them letting me enjoy the ride in peace and quiet?" Alina asked.

Aleksander laughed. "Not a chance." He gestured for her to come close, and then he placed her on his lap so that she was straddling him. "Come here." He wrapped his arms around her tightly, pulling her close, and he kissed her deeply. "Do you know how much I hate being away from you, Alina? You're all I can think about anymore. You're driving me to distraction."

"Well," said Alina, "the feelings mutual, otherwise I wouldn't be masturbating in my room, alone without you."

He smirked. "Then, I guess we better give you something to do with yourself now, huh?"

She nodded and kissed him again. "I suppose you had better. What is it that you want me to do, Aleks?" she played with his hair, and he let out a low groan.

"Ride my cock, my darling girl. Undo my pants first."

She nodded, and she began to undo his belt buckle. Then, she pulled down his pants, and his boxers, so that she could see his cock. She lifted the dress that she was wearing up. Aleksander and Mal had made certain her wardrobe was filled with dresses and skirts. The only pants she had were ones from her old life, and she rarely had reason to wear them. She wasn't wearing any underwear, either.

He smirked as Alina lowered herself onto his cock, and then started to thrust her hips, and her breasts started to bounce as she did. Aleksander gripped her hips tightly, digging so hard into her hips he was certain that Alina would have marks there from him. She cried out from his touch, and Aleksander's cock hardened from her writhing her hips on him. "Harder," Aleksander ordered her, "harder and faster, my little Kiska."

He kissed her neck as she rode him, making Alina moan. He grabbed one of her breasts and started to play with her nipple. He bit down on her neck, and Alina cried out. "Alinaaaa," he murmured, "my precious girl."

She collapsed on him again. If it had been a commercial flight, there would have been someone telling them what to do. As it was, he kept Alina firmly on his lap, on his cock, and held onto her tightly as they took off. And she fell asleep like that, on top of him with his cock still inside of her.