Twenty-nine:

Twenty-nine:

They came out of the restaurant laughing. Alina's hair was mused from sex. She knew she smelled like sex too, and Mal did, and the hostess shot them a dirty look as they left. Probably because Mal was nibbling on her ear and adjusting the skirt of her dress. They raced home, and when they got there, Aleksander was pacing in front of the stairs. His hair was a mess and he had a bottle of beer in his hand that he was swinging dangerously as he swayed.

Mal shook his head when he saw his brother. "Oh, Sasha. What a mess you are."

Aleksander looked up at him. "Don't you Sasha me. You took forever. Do you know how fucking hot it was, you eating her off the table?"

Mal grinned widely. "I do know. I did it."

"I have been sitting here, with a hard, fucking cock, waiting for the two of you to get back. You two got to do something scandalous by fucking in the restaurant. I want to do the same thing."

Alina hesitated. "What did you have in mind?"

Aleskander looked from Alina to Mal. "The parents are gone on vacation. The servants are all done for the day. Alina, come here. Now."

Alina raised an eyebrow. "Here? In the middle of everything?"

He nodded. "No one to see us."

"But," Alina started to object, "if someone comes in----"

He grinned. "Oh, if you really want to be modest my darling, I'll fuck you from behind. I've been wanting to take your sweet, little ass from the beginning."

Alina blushed. She glanced toward Mal, who nodded.

"Oh," he said, "I'll sit on the stairs and watch. Dinner and a show I'm getting, it would seem."

She walked over to Aleksander with his outstretched hand. He turned her around so that her backside was pressed up against him. She could feel his cock pressed up against her ass. Aleksander groaned.

"Oh," he rasped into her ear, "you feel so good against me. You've no idea how much my body has craved yours since you left, kiska. I've thought of nothing but how you look with my cock inside of you."

He lifted the hem of her dress. He growled when he saw that she wasn't wearing any underwear, and she could feel him cupping her bottom. "What happened to your underwear, Kiska?"

"Mal took them," she whispered, "when he fucked me on the table after dinner. He never gave them back. I had to ride home without them."

He grinned and looked up at his brother, who had taken his seat on the stairs, and was leaning back watching them.

Aleksander spread her cheeks and then he stuck a finger in her tight, little hole. Alina tensed at the strange sensation. "I'm going to take you here, Alina. I'm going to make your little bottom mine along with everything else about you."

Alina looked up, and locked eyes with Mal. She gasped as Aleksander's cock went inside her pert, little bottom. And then there was nothing but the feeling of him inside her, his arms wrapped tightly around her waist as he thrust into her. They were in the foyer of the house, and Alina had nothing to cling to. She had to pray that her legs wouldn't buckle. "Aleks," she whined as he pressed into her.

Aleksander grunted, his whole body clenched, and then found himself clutching at her. "You're perfect, Alina," he whispered, stroking her face, "so very, very perfect."

He lifted her face up to hers and kissed her deeply. She was wobbly, and he clung closer to her. "Come on, precious thing," he said, "you look tired."

She nodded. "Spent," she whispered to him.

He smiled, kissed her again, and then picked her up, carrying her bridal style up the stairs. Mal followed. They took Alina to her room, and he gently placed Alina in bed, pulling the covers up over her. "Sleep, Alina." He kissed her on the forehead. Then, he and Mal slipped from the room.

When he closed the door, he glanced at Mal. "Did the photographers get the pictures?"

Mal nodded. "They saw us coming in and they saw us going out. But we had the private room for dinner."

Aleksander smirked. "I know you did. I'm glad you got that. Did she have fun?"

"I think so," Mal said. "Perhaps we should schedule a few more things, just to make it less suspicious. Especially to make it more believable for her aunt."

"A few more," he said, "I suppose I can consent to that."

Mal nodded. "Good. I think she liked having a little normalcy. How's she handling work?"

"Good," Aleksander said, "Nadia has her handling our social media. I know nothing about it except that she posted-----"

"A video of you in your boxers and the internet started shipping you?" Mal said with a raised eyebrow. "I know. Nadia texted me."

"Why is Nadia texting you?" Aleksander said.

Mal laughed. "Because I have friends, Aleksander. You might try it sometime."

"I don't need friends. All I need is you, my dear brother, and Alina. You're the only people that I care about in this world. Got that?"

"Yeah brother, I got that," Mal squeezed his shoulder, "you taken her in her office yet?"

Aleksander grinned. "Oh, trust me. Alina's going to know my desk, and she will know it well. I'll send you pictures, of course."

"Always," said Mal.

"Mal, you know that she's----"

"Yours brother," said Mal, "I'm not stupid. I know what role I have to play in this family. You're the heir, I'm the spare."

Aleksander grinned. "You needn't sound so maudlin about it. We're not a royal family."

"Pretty darn close. Might as well be with how fucked up we are," Mal said, "right, I'm going to bed."

"Right," said Aleksander, "good night brother."

"Good night, brother. May you have sweet dreams of Alina's sweet cunt."

Aleksander chuckled. "You too, brother. You too."