Twenty-five:

Twenty-five:

That night, when Alina got home, she readied herself for a date with Mal. According to Aleksander, he was taking her to the fanciest, most expensive restaurant in town. She went through her closet, going through the clothes that she'd gotten while shopping with Nina. She chose a yellow, spaghetti strap dress, and decorated it with a black choker that had a little sun charm.

As she got ready, she got a text from Mal:

Ready for tonight?

Alina slipped on her shoes, black little strappy heels, and then texted him back: Doing something normal. Who would have thought?

Her phone vibrated as Mal texted back: LOL.

I'll be a little late. Got to do an errand.

Alina texted back: Okay. Still got to make myself look pretty.

Your always pretty, Mal texted back, and she was unable to stop grinning as she looked at her phone. This was what she had thought being with Mal would be like. The two of them dating, getting a chance to be a normal couple. She hadn't thought that it would involve being in some weird war with his brother, who also wanted her too.

It wasn't that she didn't want to be with Aleksander. Sex with Aleksander left her feeling worshipped, and loved, and that she got to share it with Mal was even more amazing. But Alina had always hoped that her first romance would be a little more normal. Going on dates, getting to know each other...everything was dark and secretive. It wasn't as if she could be with Aleksander in public, even though she was with him in private.

Would he be able to take it? Her being with Mal in public? It had nearly destroyed them, fighting over the same girl. That was why the two of them had taken to sharing girls in the first place. And then there was the internet thinking that she and Aleksander were a thing.... how would they handle that? She knew, obviously, that was why he was allowing for the date. Aleksander couldn't have anyone thinking he was dating her. Not when she was still in high school, never mind that she was eighteen and of age. People wouldn't care. And she didn't want to be the person responsible for ruining his reputation if word got out.

No, it was better this way. She could be with Mal in public.

There was a knock on her bedroom door then. She expected it to be Mal, there to pick her up for their date. Instead, she found Aleksander, a drink in his hand, his tie undone, his shirt half unbuttoned, and his hair a mess.

"I hate this," he told her, "I hate everything about it."

Alina bit down on her lip. "Aleks, you told me that I was supposed to go on the date with him."

"I know, but everyone is going to think that you are his. I don't want the world to think that you are his. I want the world to think that you are mine. I want to fight off any other asshole that would dare to look at you, or touch you, and that includes my own brother. Even though we're supposed to be sharing you. Even though I made it this way...I can't stomach the idea of you being anyone else's."

"You said it was okay," she reminded him, "you arranged this. He's on his way. He's going to take me to dinner. The only reason we're doing this is because you don't want the world to know what we do in secret. We've got to do this, so we can actually be together. You know it's the right thing to do."

He scowled. "I do know. It doesn't mean I have to like it."

"I suppose not." She walked closer to him, and placed a hand on his shoulder, squeezing it. "What can I do so that I can make this okay, Aleksander?"

He glanced at her. "We can't do what I really want to. We'll mess up your pretty dress. But there is one thing that we can do to make me feel better about this whole thing."

"What is that?" Alina asked.

Aleksander slipped inside her room, and he closed the door behind him. "Get on your knees."

Alina smirked, and she did as told.

"Unbutton my pants, and undo my belt," he ordered.

With her tiny little fingers, Alina did exactly that. His pants fell, and then she pulled down his boxers so that they fell around his knees. His cock dangled in front of her, already bulging with desire. Aleksander used her head to steady himself.

"Suck, Alina," he ordered her, "put my cock in your mouth, and make me feel good before you go on your little date with my brother. That way, you'll still have my taste in you mouth as you eat dinner this evening. You might be out with him, but no matter where you are, you will have a piece of me inside of you, my little kiska."

She smiled up at him, licked her pretty lips, and then she took his cock in her mouth. She sucked, and sucked, and Aleksander let out a groan. She could feel his cock getting bigger in her mouth as she sucked, and Aleksander's whole body tensed as she did. "Alinaaaa," he groaned, his eyes glassy with want as he looked down at her.

He pulled his cock out, cum dripping down from it, onto her chin. He reached down and wiped it off her. Aleksander adjusted himself, then pulled his boxers and pants up, buttoning and buckling everything up again. "You look so pretty with your mouth around my cock, Kiska," he told her as he helped her up off her knees. "Hopefully you're not too full for dinner."

She smirked at him. "Well, I'll have to have dessert later, won't I?"

He kissed her, and then there was the sound of knocking on her bedroom door. He pulled away from her. "That will be Mal."

"So it would seem," she said.