Rubbing Noses

Since you all were requesting. Hence, this one is a Reader x Aryan Khan

|| Your Point of View ||

It was a bright sunny day. The sun was beaming, and the sunlight after a gloomy day. The weather was suddenly, hot and filled with humidity.

I was lying on the couch in the living room with my head placed on my boyfriend, Aryan's lap. He was busy writing some emotional scenes on his laptop. I was staring aimlessly at our apartment. I would have gone out for a walk if only it had not been so hot outside. The temperature was literally hot enough to nine me down.

Then I looked up at Aryan. He looked completely engrossed in his laptop screen. He was looking geeky in his black full-rimmed specks with a silver nose stand. Feeling my eyes literally gawking at him, he glanced down at me. 

" What? Why are you staring at me in such a manner? "  Aryan asked suspiciously.

" Why? Can't I stare at my boyfriend? "  I replied dumbly. 

" I can do whatever I wish to do with him. He's all mine. "  I continued while playing with his t-shirt.

Thus, putting away his laptop he just whispered a quick "whatever", while suppressing his smile.

Now, his attention was fully upon me. He was staring at me, with his hazel-brown eyes. Hence, he bent down closer towards me and tugged my hair gently behind my ear, and rubbed his nose against mine.

The room was filled with giggles and laughter. I loved it. I adored the way he showed his affection and generosity by rubbing his perfectly structured nose against mine or providing countless kisses on my forehead and hair. It was his way of assuring our relationship and spicing it up in a rather childish way. Although, I loved the feeling and I just could not thank the Almighty and Heavens for this man enough!

Hey guys. I'm kind of busy with my classes and tests. 

Do bear with me, lol.

Also, don't forget to vote and comment.