What's Y/N To You?

This one is a Reader x Aryan Khan

" What's Y/N to you? " The interviewer asked with a skeptical yet amusing facial expression.

Aryan's head buzzed at the question, and he blinked a couple of times before directing his full attention to the man opposite of him. The one who asked the question.

And he knew the man very well, Mr. Karan Johar.

Aryan was currently present at the famous show "Koffee With Karan" set, it was well known for its controversies and victories.

Aryan was looked striking in the deep blue-white striped suit. His hair was styled, and the hair strands fell on his forehead making him look like a fascinating dream.

 His hair was styled, and the hair strands fell on his forehead making him look like a fascinating dream

" Umm, Y/N, she's just entirely something else. " Aryan let out a slight chuckle.

" She's someone that I never knew I needed to know and love, just to continue living. She always gives me thousands of reasons every day to continue to love and cherish her, with all that's in me. " Aryan paused, before lowering his head a bit and continued.

A blush crept upon his cheeks. His tan skin, those charming and lit-up eyes on your name made him look endearing.

" Y/N, she is someone very special to me. She's the reason I wake up happy every day. She's the reason I always get back up, every single time that I get knocked down by life. She taught me that it's okay to feel weak sometimes, but we have to remain strong for those around us. 

She taught me that loving myself is not selfish, only self-care. She taught me to be optimistic, she helps me remain calm and cheerful. She taught me that getting what one wants in life is not easy, but we just have to keep on trying over and over again. She gives me the strength to move on. " Aryan continued.

Aryan then looked back up, making eye contact with Karan. On the other hand, Karan had a smile plastered upon his face. He was happy, that how his godchild was finally acknowledging his feelings for you. Everyone was aware of the amazing relationship that you both shared, they saw how you healed him.

" I have been pretty shy, even if I try to portray myself the otherwise. I always surround myself with these walls, that I have built around me; to shield myself from others. She is probably the only one who was able to get through. And honestly, looking back on my life I guess she is the only good I have ever done. She taught me-- "

Aryan was going on and on when he noticed everyone's stares at him. The huge set crew, Karan, and everyone else who were present at the set. Karan's eyes were filled with admiration.

" I'm getting a little carried away. aren't I? Huh? " Aryan spoke, earning laughter from all those in the room. 

He let out a chuckle as well, and an evident blush crept upon his cheeks. 

" I'll just stop myself before I go too far. But, I love Y/N and I hope that I never lose her. " Aryan spoke.

" I do hope that I get invited to your wedding. " Karan said.

Aryan chose not to answer the question but just nodded his head in a positive manner. 

They then continued with their segments. 

Wrote something real quick!