Jealousy

It was requested by a reader.

This one is a Reader x Aryan Khan.

- Aryan -

I entered the apartment feeling exhausted. Today was much more hectic and stressful than the others.

First of all, I woke up an hour and a half late in the morning, because I messed up with the alarm. Instead of setting up the alarm for 7 a.m., I set the alarm for 7 p.m. Then,  there were auditions for the second leads' casting, also there were some technical difficulties. Therefore, the shoot got delayed. Also, this heavy Mumbai traffic was as if a cherry on top.

In short, today was a crappy day!

I huffed breathing heavily taking off my shoes. I took out my Air Pods and dumped my phone on the table, and walked towards the bedroom. 

Well, the voices coming, or rather the noises booming out of the room indicated what my stupid girl was up to!

I covered my ears as I opened the door. This girl is going to make me go deaf!

" What the hell is this, Y/N! Turning the fucking volume down! " I screamed, still my voice was barely audible.

Okay! But, Wow! She did not even notice me! Fuck that Klaus Mikaelson/Joseph Morgan!!

{ P.S - I'm taking Joseph Morgan because I'm obsessed with him! You can imagine otherwise. }

Being fully enraged I reached out for the TV Switch. 

" Don't you dare, Khan! " She screamed on top of her voice jumping in front of me. 

She gave me death glares, which did look cute otherwise.

" Shut up! You'll become deaf. " I stated sternly and snatched the remote from her hand, and lowered the volume. 

" You, shut up! Don't you dare use that tone with me! " She said and hit my arms.

" Now what the fuck is this, Y/N?! " I asked glaring at her sweatshirt.

The sweatshirt read - TEAM KLAUS

" What?! " She asked following my gaze.

" Oh, this? I ordered this yesterday only! It arrived at around 12:30. It's cute, right? I got it in so many different colors and styles! " She said and smiled tracing the fabric gently.

" Team Klaus? Seriously? " I asked taking out clothes from the wardrobe to change in. 

Like this should be rather, Team Aryan or Team Khan or something! 

" Yeah! It looks good on me, right? " She cheered admiring it.

" Nah. " I replied plainly.

She just stood there with a "don't you dare speak a word further about my Niklaus Mikaelson or I'm gonna stab you in the stomach" expression plastered on her face.

" I'll just go and change! " I said quickly and escaped her death glares. 

Therefore, returning I saw the episode paused. I sneaked around a bit, but she was not there. Then the aroma of 'Gajar ka Halwa' invading the entire room. Tempting me to breathe in its aroma more!

She then entered the room with a large bowl and a spoon in her hand. 

Wait. One spoon? Huh! Maybe, she is in a romantic mood. I smirked to myself.