- Khan's Villa - [01]

I wrote it while listening to Daastan-E-Om. You can listen to this while reading as well ;)

"Hamari filmo ki tarah, Hamari zindagi mein bhi end tak sab kuch thik hi ho jaata hai. Ekdam Happy Ending!!"

    "Like our movies, everything in our life also gets sorted out by the end, a perfect happy ending!"

"Oi Priya! Cut the crap man! Your nonsense is gonna make me go deaf someday." Shruti gagged and made a disgusted face.

"For Real! You're just too overly DRAMATIC and ROMANTIC. Calm your horses down. Come back to Reality. Yeh le Kurkure kha." Dhruv handed her the packet of spicy Kurkure. 

Priya made a pure annoyed face and munched on the delicious and spicy snack. They were currently at the hilltop of the deserted and famous Khan's Villa. 

It would be so utterly wrong to call the humongous plot a Villa. 

It was a Palace, a freaking Castle. But it was named Khan's Villa,  where the Khan family reside from the earliest of times. They were one of the most aristocratic, influential, and respected families since the 13th Century. The family witnessed kingdoms build and fall down. They witnessed the greatest economic highs and lowest lows. They heard the deepest cries and the wounded souls. This was until the 20th Century when the family was massacred and shredded from limb to limb, by the traitors, and near ones.

 This was until the 20th Century when the family was massacred and shredded from limb to limb, by the traitors, and near ones

Priya sat there on the green grass, admiring the enchanting Castle. 

High in the jungle mountains of Rajasthan at an altitude of 4,200 feet resides one of the last remaining ancient castles. 

Priya felt a connection, a weird connection with the passageway, the high walls, the courtyards.

She had always been a person who had a wild passion for History and a love for exploring Ancient places. Thus, she decided to follow her passion and study Historiography to one day become a Historian. Currently, she and her friends were at the old palace/castle in Rajasthan, trying to complete their annual project that carried around 70% of the semester marks.