A Team

This one is an Aryan Khan x Reader.

Aryan Khan is arrested!

Aryan Khan is a drug addict!

As per the NCB, Aryan Khan's chats reveal discussions of cash & international transactions with drug peddlers!

How are parents be so cool about children living on drugs? Shame on SRK & Gauri!

According to sources, during his NCB interrogation, Aryan Khan wept uncontrollably and stated that he had been taking drugs for 4 years.

A druggie has been arrested. The whole of India is going crazy! Ha-Ha.

Aryan Khan is now the real test of NCB and Indian law. Whether they are able to punish the rich & powerful people of this country? If not then people should lose faith in the Indian Judicial System.

The Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) launched Shah Rukh Khan's son Aryan Khan earlier and much extravagantly than Karan Johar! Lmao!

How could someone expect good values & character from that person whose father is advertising the tobacco products!!

If my dad ever did movies like 'zero', then I would also have to start taking drugs. Lol!

Another tear streamed down his cheeks reading the heartless comments and speculations. Tiny little droplets were falling from the peak of his nose. He was sniffing in order while gulping the formed lump in his throat. 

You looked at him, feeling your gaze he looked up. You just saw how broken he was. You tried taking the phone from his hand, but he just would not let it go.

He would never show it, but he did not ever have to show you or speak to you in order for you to understand just how upset he was. It was a mutual thing for both of you. 

You rubbed his shoulders and he smiled weakly. Nothing but only pain was present in those beautiful eyes. You never realized when tears started streaming down your own face; until he wiped them away.

" Hey. Don't cry, Angel. It's okay, it truly is. " Aryan whispered and you pulled him in a tight hug.

" Shut up, Idiot! I know you are not okay, you don't have to pretend in front of me. We'll talk about this later. " You spoke softly and pulled away from him, leaving a soft kiss on his cheek.

After around thirty minutes the car arrived at Mannat. The family reunited. It was a hell of a week for everyone, they were mentally and emotionally drained. You stood a bit far away giving them their own space. You thought of going back to your apartment and providing Aryan some time with his family.

Moreover, you wanted to cry out loud. It was breaking you down seeing his and the family's condition.

" Umm. I think I should leave. I'll come and visit later. " You said arriving at the room.  

Trying to be as polite as possible. 

" Please stay? " Aryan asked softly holding your hand. 

You nodded, and gently caressed his nape. He turned towards you fully and sighed heavily. Your emotions were going weak the sight of those tears rolling down his cheeks.