Trekking {2}

Continuation from the last part.

The next morning, they woke up on time just as the alarm went off. It was an exciting day for both. Kainaat had never been on a Trek. Although, she wanted to sometimes, however she had always been studying hard and concentrating upon her career. Also, those giant Law textbooks and Court Trials do not provide one much free time to submerge themselves in any other leisure activities. On the other hand, Aryan had always been someone who loved to travel. He loved going on hikes and treks, he loved the mountain and as well as the ocean. He loved it anywhere far away from the vicious reporters and their false and tormented accusations. Thus, he was excited to see the charming smile on Kainaat's face when she would see the marvelous view from the top of the hill. 

Well, it was a four to five hours trek, and they had to set up their tents on the hilltop. Kainaat loved the whole trekking experience. If only she was not confined with her huge textbooks and trials. However, Aryan was extremely concerned throughout the whole journey. She kept walking ahead and he would keep telling her to be careful, from time to time. For once, she even acted as if she was falling down the hill and he rushed towards her. She laughed seeing his worried expressions, and he was so mad and annoyed at her for pulling such a ridiculous stunt on him. Thus, Kainaat hugged him tightly and asked for his forgiveness showing her puppy eyes, to which Aryan had to give in. He forgave her, but not before warning her that they will return back to the resort right away if she keeps doing this again and again.

They were traveling with a group of ten people. There was this one girl, Shreya who only behaved well. She called Aryan "Bhaiya" and Kainaat "Di". The rest of the girls in the group were trying to flirt with Aryan, to which he avoided and ignored marvelously. Shreya soon disclosed that she is a Lesbian, and was about to meet her partner the next day. The other girls were awestruck by Aryan's charm, snd his crazy affection, and his attention towards his wife.

Thus, Shreya and Kainaat talked their heart out while walking up the hill, holding a stick each for support. Aryan stayed close to them, with the other guys. He kept offering her water and held both of their backpacks. He did not let her hold anything. He was used to these trekking, camping, and all the adventurous. However, he knew there was a risk as well.

Finally, they reached the hilltop. They were near the clouds at around 5,000m altitude. The view was spectacular. Shreya and the rest of the girls roamed around. Kainaat stood there breathing the fresh air. The scenery in front was too mesmerizing, she just wanted to capture it all in her eyes. She then finally looked around and saw Aryan looking right back at her. She then walked up to him and encircled her arms around his neck giving a small kiss on his neck, and he took her right hand sweetly planted a kiss on her knuckles, as a response.

Their guide then asked them to set their tents. All the tents had two sleepers and everyone present set out their tents. Aryan was initially skeptical about the college guys, as they kept looking at Kainaat. However, Kainaat would always hold his hands and massage the nape of his neck to calm him down. Moreover, he was relieved to know that she had still worn the vermillion and he delightfully introduced her as Mrs. Aryan Khan.

Later, Shreya described Kainaat her college life, family, coming out story, and stuff. She asked how Kainaat tackled Aryan's possessive behavior as it was quite evident. Kainaat realized the girls and guide did notice Aryan's scowling over the guys. Therefore, she glanced over Aryan who was helping the guide and with the barbeque set up and smiled.

Kainaat then described a few of the initial days of the relationship, excluding the intimate details and his psychotic nature. Shreya found their love life quite exciting, she also shared how she met her girlfriend with her. Kainaat then realized that Aryan had already set up the barbeque and other side dishes. She then walked up to him and helped to set the plates. He teased her about forgetting him after getting a new friend, to which she rolled her eyes.

They had their dinner and tea while watching the sunset down. Then came the night sky, full of magical stars. The weather was at peace and everything felt heavenly. After dinner, Kainaat got herself busy with the girls and guys in a chitchat session.

Aryan had changed back into his casuals and was listening to music. Kainaat noticed him from the far and walked up to him. She sat beside him, they had their tent entrance open to watch the night view and it was spectacular. Therefore, feeling her presence Aryan immediately pulled her near him and kept his head on her lap. He kissed her bare belly as she was wearing a crop top. She asked him to focus upon the view, to which he shook his head and snuggled into her. Thus, Kainaat covered him and herself with a warm blanket and played with his dark brown fluffy hair. On the other hand, Aryan kept caressing her waist and kissed her navel again and again.

After a while, the weather became cold and chilly, hence everyone went inside their tents. Aryan covered both of them with the blanket and pulled out his t-shirt. He never preferred wearing now while going to sleep, he liked feeling his better half as much as he can; he loved the skin contact. Therefore, Kainaat planted a sweet kiss on his sharp jawline and snuggled in him for warmth. Thus, they dozed off.

They planned to return back to the resort the next day, do some sightseeing, shopping and head back home.

Sorry for being late. But, I had to complete this <3

Do like and comment <3