Swimming Lessons

This one was requested by, Khwaab.

Warning - This may contain mature scenes and words. Do not proceed with reading if you're not comfortable!!

~ Khwaab ~

It was a beautiful farmhouse, I must say. Their Alibaug one!

I was gazing at the hilltop from our balcony. I wore a purple crop top and white shorts. We had come for a three days small trip with Aryan's cousins and Mumbai friends. They all had gone sightseeing while we both preferred to stay back on purpose. It had been a month since we actually got enough time with each other. Also, our marriage date was already approaching. 

After two months, I'm going to be officially Mrs. AndMr. Aryan Khan! Not that I needed to change my maiden name officially as he would never be ok with that. But it felt nice at times to be addressed that way. It was an exciting yet nervous feeling for me. As I was lost in my reverie, a strong pair of hands enclosed my bare waist and pulled me towards a bare chest. 

I realized, he was finished with his call and now all his attention would be on me. I smiled and held onto his hands and turned slightly to kiss him. He held my face and licked my lip corner before kissing me back. 

"Jaanan, I think you are forgetting about our swimming session " Aryan said cutely. 

I had been learning how to swim for the last few days. I loved to play in the water but had never known how to swim. When Aryan came to know this, he directed me to learn it for my safety and enjoyment. He usually taught me in his building's pool but today it was in the farmhouse. Their farmhouse had a huge beautiful swimming pool and as his cousins had gone out to have fun, it was just us and the caretakers who didn't come around unless called in for.

"Since you have learned to move your legs and hands in sync while breathing outside and dipping the head inside, we will see if you can swim on your back as well in the pool." He said in a serious tone. 

I made a pout, slightly nervous although I loved to learn this and swim like him. He tweaked my nose and pecked it before going to change into swimwear.

After a while, I walked towards the pool in a black bathrobe and saw him already inside the pool with his swim pants and bare body. He turned to see me and called me in while I hesitantly opened my bathrobe slowly. His eyes popped out of his sockets for a second as he saw me in a black bikini. Usually, in the building, I would were a full swimsuit covering my knees, but here since nobody was there for a few hours and it was a personal pool, I thought to try one of the sexy bikinis. I could see his shock changing into a smirk while forwarding his hand to let me walk down the steps of the pool. 

Once we were in the middle he said, "Jaan, I don't think you have any interest to learn today. Why else would you be wearing these and make me wanna eat you up right away? On a serious note, you look beautiful and ravishing. " 

I hit him on his chest and opened my mouth to retaliate when he suddenly pulled me onto him and smashed his lips entering my mouth at that very second, not even giving me a chance to prepare. As he kept exploring my mouth, I started responding and rolling my tongue and entering his mouth and relishing him completely. We looked like two hungry creatures eating each other's faces. He kept feeling my bareback which just had a bikini string on it, while I kept digging my nails into his back and pulling him into me in such a way that each part of his body could touch mine. We went on for maybe five or ten or more minutes which we lost count and let go of each other when he realized that I might feel exhausted.