Competitive

This one's a Reader x Aryan Khan.

" Araynnnnn! " You called from the living room, propped up on the sofa.

The Wii remote in your hands is all set to play, but your boyfriend had been upstairs for at least thirty to forty-five minutes. 

" Hold on babe! I'll be down in a minute. " Aryan responded. 

His velvety voice ringing through your ears.

" Aryan! You've been saying this for the past half an hour. What's going on up there? " You asked, starting to get suspicious.

" Nothing babe! Nothing! " Aryan yelled as you heard the door shut.

Then, moments later you could hear his heavy footsteps echoing down the stairs. You turned to look at him and your eyes widened, mouth agape as you glanced at his appearance. His hair was messily styled, his chest was bare and his sizzled abs were on full display. The black sweatpants clinging low on his hips.

" Lol! Close your mouth Y/N. You wouldn't want to catch flies in them. " Aryan spoke with a wink.

He then sat down next to you on the couch and grabbed the other controller.

" Shut Up! " You mumbled and started the game.

" Well, if your idea is to distract me and then win in this game, then honey it's not gonna work. I have killer focus today! " You spoke as you fixed your eyes on the screen.

" Oh really? " Aryan breathed out. 

His hot breath was fanning the right side of your neck. 

" Because I think it is working. " Aryan whispered and pressed an open-mouthed kiss to your collarbone as you stiffened in your seat. Your grip tightened on the controller.

You then shook your head and turned your head to face him. His gaze remained fixed on you. 

" No Khan. It's not gonna happen today! " You said back and asked him to focus on the game and choose the character.

~ A while later ~

" Hey! No! Don't do thissss! You can't do thissss! It's cheating!! " Aryan yelled at the TV screen and cursed as his character lost and fell off the bridge for the tenth time.

" What cheating? I can't do anything if you're so slow! " You exclaimed and blew him a flying kiss.

You let out a giggle and focused your attention back on the screen. 

" Let's face it, I'm winning this round as well. " You smirked and swerved your controller to the right.

" No! You're not! " Aryan grumbled and a sudden shine appeared in his eyes as he thought of a way to distract you. 

His eyes fell on you and then to your stomach area. The white loose t-shirt that you wore rode up slightly, exposing some of your delicate skin.

He then sneakily snaked his left hand to your waist and gently traced his fingers on your skin, before pulling the hand back and giving attention to the game. He smirked as he heard your squeal, as your character fell off the bridge.

" Aryan! That's not fair at all! " You exclaimed. 

" What? What's not fair babe? " Aryan asked, faking an innocent face.