Trekking {1}

Someone from Instagram gave an idea about Trekking and Camping. Hence, I thought of giving it a try! Bear with me, lol.

Warning - Could be a bit mature. Read at your own risk!

It was just a few days after their marriage when Aryan came up with the idea of trekking and spending some alone and precious time. Although, Aryan's temperamental issues were under control, however; Kainaat still had a fear. Thus, she declined the offer saying that they should spend some time with the family since all of them have hectic schedules and it's not always possible to spend a generous amount of "family time". Well, after Aryan's utter requests she finally agreed.

Therefore, Aryan decided to share this news with his parents and siblings, and obviously, they did not have any problems or objections. On the contrary, they were delighted because their son seemed at peace and tranquil. His hazel brown orbs reflected an immense sheer of happiness. Thus, they went to Trivandrum by taking a flight and then to Munnar by road, renting a private vintage black mustang.

Aryan was super-duper excited. As he was driving the car holding the steering with his right hand and having a firm grip on Kainaat's hand with his left one. His face was glowing and he kept on talking about the state of Kerela and the delicious food.

Kainaat stared at him with adoration. She still remembered the glow and radiance upon Aryan's face when he was asked to fill her head partition with the Red Vermillion and make her wear the Mangalsutra. Although, he told her that she does not have to wear anything if she is not comfortable. However, she still puts a little Vermillion every day, even if she excludes the chain. It makes her feel happy, safe, and completed.

Thus they reached the resort, Munnar Tea Hills Resort. It was already 6 pm, by the time they arrived and the resort was located around the hillside. Aryan booked for a private cottage.

~ Insights of the Cottage ~