Paradise in Hawaii {1}

Some of you wanted to read the Hawaii Trip mentioned in the previous one-shot. Hence, here it is. Enjoy :)

Aryan had been consistently insisting Kainaat go for a small vacation, somewhere out of India. After their marriage, both of them got exclusively busy in their own careers. Since it was Aryan's debut as a director in the Indian Cinema and Arts Industry, hence he was under utter pressure. 

Aryan needed every single thing to layout, perfectly. On the other hand, Kainaat shifted her course from USC (University of Southern California) to UM (University of Mumbai). Also, she took up few internships under the prominent and famous law firms in the city. Hence, after all, that came to an end. The film was a success and Aryan got praised, immensely. He was requesting her to provide him some free time from her heavy schedule. To which, Kainaat finally agreed and decided to take a short trip of two weeks. 

" Okay, so where would you prefer to go Jaan? " Aryan asked.

" Anywhere beachy would be good. The rest you choose. " Kainaat replied.

Thus, he smiled at her response and made a reservation in one of the best and private resorts in Hawaii.

Therefore, they informed the family and they were all elated. They knew how much both of them needed to spend some quality time. Both of their individual careers drained too much of their energy. Thus, Suhana, being herself gifted Kainaat a few of the revealing and trendiest beachwear. Something that would totally blow up her brother's mind.  

Finally, after 16 hours of the long journey, they reached Hawaii. The resort was located on the island in the sea. It was heavenly. Aryan personally chose a fancy private cottage in the sea and the view was breathtaking. 

" Jaan, you have been looking around for the last ten minutes. That too without uttering a word. Are you okay? " Aryan asked while lovingly ruffling her hair.

" It's just utterly beautiful, Aryan! The clear blue sky, the clean water, and the heavenly cottage. It's perfect. " Kainaat replied admiring the view.

But, he was admiring her.

" I'm glad that you liked it. But, my purpose was to grab your attention, not to divert it towards nature. I mean yes, nature is beautiful. However, hey! I'm more charming! " Aryan complained pulling her towards him. As he tried to kiss her, she pushed him and ran away.

" Catch me if you want a kiss! " Kainaat giggled.

She ran downstairs into the sallow water body, near the cottage and he stood near the balcony. Aryan was in his grey sweatpants and Kainaat was in her faded blue denim shorts. She thought for a second maybe Aryan would not walk down. However, he immediately rushed towards her getting drenched, and grabbed her from her waist.

" Jaan, you should never challenge me! " Aryan said.

Saying this he held her nape and pressed his lips on hers as she tried to wriggle out of his firm grip. He licked and sucked her lips trying to enter her mouth. She thought of playing hard to get and did not respond to the kiss.

" Jaan, please! " Aryan whispered softly.

Thus, her heart melted and she finally opened her mouth. She allowed him to kiss her and responded trying to match his pace. 

After unpacking their stuff, they went ahead for an early dinner. Kainaat wore a casual white comfortable dress with flats and left her hair down. On the other hand,  Aryan wore a grey t-shirt with white sweatpants and vans. 

" You look lovely in this one piece, Jaan. " Aryan complimented while tugging her hair behind and planting a kiss on her knuckles.

Aryan then held her hand and walked towards the table that was near the sea in the open. The place was beautiful and Kainaat took a good time admiring the view. She stood there resting head on his shoulders and looking at the horizon. He put his left arm around her shoulder and kissed her hair before settling down.

Thus, they made themselves comfortable and Aryaan ordered some special Hawaiian cuisine with few other delicates. Once the food arrived, Kainaat gobbled the food down without noticing anything else while Aryan kept looking at her with a smile.

( food is love, food is life! )

" Aryan, this place is so good and the food is amazing! I hope you excuse my table manners for today as no one is around except us. " Kainaat expressed as she continued stuffing her mouth with the dessert.

" Jaan, when did I ever bother about your manners or what others would think? Moreover, I'm glad that you love my food preferences. " Aryan replied back.

She smiled and nodded her head in positive. Thus, savoring the dessert she extended her spoon to feed him.

" Not from the spoon. " Aryan said as he came closer, and licked and sucked her lips wiping off the chocolate.

On the other hand, Kainaat froze on the spot.

" Hey KBear, breathe! " Aryan said in a low voice while caressing her rosy cheeks.

Thus, she blushed. The small gestures and expressions still race her heartbeat.

" You are so cute and sexy at the same time. I keep on getting loving and dirty thoughts simultaneously! " Aryan exclaimed.

" Aryan, what are we going to do tomorrow? Or are you planning to stay in the cottage for the next two weeks? " Kainaat asked sarcastically.

" Honestly, that will be a good idea! You and I in bed, and just order food. All the days, make wild love, eat, sleep and repeat! " Aryan replied and winked at her.

Kainaat pouted and looked down.

" Awh! We will go sightseeing and some fun physical activities tomorrow. I know you want to see the places and I want to see you smile. However, I'm gonna tire out all night so keep eating for more energy! " Aryan said with a teasing smile.

Thus, he received a tight punch on his shoulder.

" Aryan, would you mind answering something. You used to be kind of a womanizer/playboy at some point. How did you convert into this love-sick puppy? " Kainaat teased enjoying her tiramisu.

" Well, the answer is simple. I fell in Love. If you would have met me back in the school days, then I would have been able to love you since then and this tag would not have been there. All your fault, Wifey!! You came so late in my life! 

But Kainaat, to be purely honest, I don't even remember much of those experiences. The only face that flashes in my memory every time, is yours. The only intimacy I truly cherish and value, is with you. I can never explain the feelings, nor do I kind of even understand it as a whole. " Aryan expressed while Kainaat kept looking at his hazel brown orbs. 

Aryan's eyes looked so beautiful in the enchanting moonlight, and his words felt like music. Therefore, he wiped a tear from her eye making her realize that she was teary-eyed.

" Aryan, I love you. I never know how to express it the way you do, or you have always felt it from the very first. But, I do want you to know that my feeling and emotions would always remain loyal towards you! " Kainaat said.

" I know, Kbear. You do not have to provide me any explanations. Actions speak louder than words. " Aryan replied back smiling while helping her get up.

" Are we heading back to the cottage? " Kainaat asked. 

She was certainly hoping to stay a bit longer and sit down by the beach.

" Cottage Sex can wait, Wifey! We are going to spend the night under the open sky. " Aryan said and led her towards a beautiful open space, which had a bed with curtains and dim lights in the open; near the sea.

My fingers hurt!

The next part would be mature. If you're not comfortable, then stop here itself. (Also, I doubt how many of you would actually tho. lol)

Do like and comment.