gorgeous

I'm just sitting in this chair looking like an idiot watching these two act. This is the woman I saw on the balcony? Man she's beautiful. Between her ginger bob, blue eyes, and perfect lips, I can't believe I'm staring at her. They run around this building some more until the director yells another "CUT"

David and the woman start talking and laughing, while waiting for the next scene to start. "Look away" I tell my self,  "she probably thinks your weird"

I obey my own thoughts and stare at my feet. These stupid ugly beaten up vans why am I wearing them? The sound of Her heels hitting floor causes me to look up again. This time she's staring back at me. I keep the gaze and try to cover up that I'm fucking drooling over her. After a few short moments, she raises one eyebrow, and smirks. THIS BITCH SMIRKS AT ME.

She then looks away as the director gives a que to start. While she's arguing with David, I try to fathom what the fuck just happened. I'm sitting there star struck. About halfway through this scene, I get a text from Kaydence "hey, I'm outside rn, wait till the scene finishes tho to come" I patiently wait for it to end (even though I don't really want it to) and head out the door.

I see Kaydence standing by my parked car "hey" she looks up "hey, so how was it!" I nod "it was good" for some reason something stops me telling her about the women. "That's good, I just finished my scene so we're free to leave if you want" 

"Oh ok" I get into the drivers seat "oh by the way, David asked me for your number in case you were interested in being an extra" I look at her confused "oh, but I don't want to act" she just shrugs. I drop Kaydence off at her house. "Only 2:30?" I say to myself as I pull into my own driveway. Opening my door, I check my notifications and see I've gotten a message from an unknown number. I assume it's David asking about me being an extra but no, the message it's....

*EARLIER IN THE DAY,
FROM GILLIANS POV*

"David just please" he rolls his eyes and looks at her "why do I have to do this?" I roll my eyes back at him "cuz! I want it, now go ask!" He lets out a laugh before saying "fine but I want a steak for this!" I laugh with him, then push him away. He walks into the other room as I look at her. She looks at me, I can tell I have her glance.

I decide to smirk and see her go all red. Ah I love my job. After a few minutes David comes back with a small slip of paper "here it is" he sighs. I smile "thanks" the director signals for us to start acting, so I put the paper in my pocket, for after they leave.

Once I see the girl walk out the back door I pull David aside "so what did you say?" He rolls his eyes "I VERY AWKWARDLY said hey Kaydence great job today, but I was wondering if I could get your friends number by chance, we think she would also work great as an extra if she was willing for the job. AS EMBARRASSING AS THAT IS I had to give her that stupid piece of paper to write it down. I hate you"

I laugh "yeah, love you too!" He jokingly punches my legs and I hit his arm. I type her number into my phone, and say

*YOUR POV*
"Hey, I saw you at filming today and couldn't help but notice how gorgeous you are. I'd be up to taking you to dinner sometime if you were interested :)"  the text confuses me.

Is this the balcony woman? I hope so. I quickly reply and say "hey, I thought you were beautiful, so yeah I'd be down for dinner" she reads the message then says "great, 7 at baer steakhouse, I'll see you there"

Why do I have butterflies? That's weird.