i hope she accepts it

*YOUR POV*
The next morning is filmed with overwhelming sadness. I just want to cry. I already cried so much last night my throat hurts. I drink my tea, and look at the huge dark circles under my eyes. What a long fucking night. I think I'm going to wait and see when Gillian gives me a call, if she gives me call. I think she was just calling it a break as a nice way to tell me she totally hates me. So, if this really is a "break" then she should call at some point.

*GILLIANS POV*
This work day feels extra long. I decide I'm going to tell David once our shifts are over, I can't keep this in. At about 7:40 we finally get to go home. I offer him a ride, and he accepts. I pull out of the parking lot, saying "okay I have to tell you this" he nods "go ahead"
"Okay," I explain the whole story, listening to him gasp here and there. "Why would you let her do that?" I speed up "David I don't fucking know maybe because she was holding a gun against my head"

He sticks his hand out "okay okay, calm down I'm sure y/n will understand when you explain it to her" I hit the breaks I see the approaching red light "you don't understand she could've already blocked me! I might've actually lost my girlfriend! And I can't go to her house at least not for a while, I just know Kaydence will be watching me" he seems to think for a moment.

"Why not just ask y/n to meet in private?" He starts "text her and ask to meet up in a movie theatre somewhere and talk things out" I look at him confused "okay maybe a movie theatre isn't the best place, but you know what I mean!" I chuckle and say "maybe"

I see his address then drop him off "just do something before she ends up hating you" I nod as he shuts the door. I guess I could ask to talk to her, but what if she doesn't listen? And at the same time I know Kaydence will be watching closely. If she sees us meet anywhere she'll probably shoot me, literally. I arrive at my house and contemplate what to do for the next few minutes. I could text her now, but it's kind of late and something in me tells me Kaydence could be around her house.

Maybe in the next few days I'll text her to meet up if she hasn't blocked me by then. Okay, then I have plan. Just a few more days.

*YOUR POV*
You might wondering "y/n how are you 5 days after this break?" And I'm fucking awful. Crying myself to sleep every night is not fun. I'm starting to think I should block her soon, but I just don't have it in me. Even though what she did was wrong I still want to be with her, even if that's hard to admit.

Part of me wishes she would call, and part of me thinks she will, but I have a feeling she won't. I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't text or call me for a whole month. I mean, she was literally on a balcony I guess I should've known better. I don't know. I'm also really upset since that was my first time. I gave my virginity to her, just for this to happen. Makes me feel used.

Oh well whatever, we're reaching night six of crying myself to sleep. I sit on my phone, with no need to change since I've been in pj's the whole day. While smiling at a YouTube video, I finally see her name pop up. Is she saying sorry? Is she actually breaking up with me? Is she asking to come over? Kinda hoping for the last one, AHHH let's check.

*GILLIANS POV*
Okay I sent it. "Shit shit shit am I still blocked?" I mumble, as the words delivered show up a few seconds late "oh thank god!" It's been almost a week since I talked to her, I'm absolutely terrified that she's done with me. I'm just praying she forgives me and realizes it wasn't my fault.
The paragraph I sent says:

"Hey y/n, I just want to say sorry for everything I put you through the last few days. I need to tell you why I did it, but I'm scared she might find out about this text. If you want to know, meet me at Walmart tomorrow in the granola bar section (yk when I accidentally broke a box that one time) at 10 pm. If you don't, I totally get it, please don't feel pressured to come. I will wait for you just in case though. Please know I miss you a lot, and I truly am sorry.
Xo, gil"

I hope she accepts it.