It'll be fine

*YOUR POV*
Im kind of salty this had to happen now, because I was really looking forward to a night of cuddling with her. After what feels like seconds there's a knock on our door. We both run down the stairs and open it, greeted by a tall blonde woman in uniform.

"Hi, I'm officer P. Don't worry we've got this guy in handcuffs now, we just wanted to make sure you guys are okay" we both nod "we're fine , there was no violence or anything, more stalker-ish" I say. The officer nods and takes out a notepad "okay, is there anything else I should know?"

Gillian and I look at each other before she says "I don't think so" . The officer nods " thank you so much, have a good night!" I smile and close the door. She looks at me "that officer was hot" my mouth hangs open as we start laughing "I mean yeah but you have a girlfriend" she grabs my hand, pulling me next to her up the stairs. Once we arrive at the top she pushes me onto the bed, then jumps on herself.

"What do you wanna do?" I blush a little "I was hoping we could cuddle for the rest of the night but then the milf officer came" she laughs "milf officer?" I nod and giggle "I'll cuddle with you, come here" she says, open armed. I make myself comfortable next to her as we sit there for a second. After what feels like only minutes I can already feel myself getting tired. She feels me yawning "tired?" We both chuckle "stop" I say jokingly. After another minute my eyes start to close "shit" I say quietly through  another yawn.

*GILLIANS POV*
She's so cute. Sorry I'll stop. I fix the covers, and gently lay her down, tucking her in. I lay next to her, re playing the night in my head. As I'm remembering the conversation we were having about McDonald's when a thought rushes through my mind.

"I have work tomorrow" I whisper to myself, looking wide eyed at the floor below. "Fuck" I can't wake her now, what do I do? I'm going to have to set an alarm and pray she doesn't wake up too or hope I wake up on time and leave without notice. Either way this is going to look bad on me.

I decide just to not worry and cross my fingers I feel this vibration alarm thing. I can leave her a note or something, yeah! Ok, try not to worry it'll be fine, go to sleep!