I WANT YOU FOREVER AND EVER

*GILLIANS POV*
We made plans to meet downtown for lunch. I pick out an outfit of a t-shirt, and baggy shorts, plus a pair of my favourite sunglasses. I drink some water and head out the door. Opening my car door I get that feeling again that someone is watching me. I quickly get in and start the engine, my fears getting to me. I know it's daylight, but I'm still shaken up. I pull out of the driveway and speed off.

I see her car parked by the cafe. "Hey pretty girl" I say walking up to her "hey your here!" She says, pulling me in for a hug "I have a story to tell you" I say, as we walk inside. I order a sandwich, coffee, and we decide to share a slice of cake.

*YOUR POV*
Once we have our food she tells me all about last night. I feel so bad. Some dumbass with a gun, then someone outside her house? I want to hold her but realize it's not the time. "Let's try this cake now!" She says, grabbing a fork. I follow and we take a bite. Sharing the same face we say "that's good" and laugh a little. Once done, we walk around downtown. I love it. The weather is so perfect, not to mention the woman I'm holding hands with. She points out a spot near a bench and we take a seat.

She talks to me about the new area they'll be shooting in, plus the problems going on at the studio. I love hearing about all the drama that goes down, I know it's supposed to be secret, but I still enjoy it. I tell her about an upcoming painting I'm making for an art exhibit place, my ideas, colours, and thought process. She does nothing but listen and tells me how cool this is.

We stare out onto the people passing by when one tall man in a black suit and face mask passes by "that guy looks like he's part of the mafia" Gillian whispers. I chuckle and see him checking his surroundings, as if looking for something. We move on and start judging other people. One girl with a tan the colour of a latte, and stilettos on, speed walks by with Gucci bags in hand "I bet she has a sugar daddy, wonder what's in those bags"

I'm aware it's not the nicest, but it is quite funny. Eventually my feet give up and we decide to just head home.
I say "spend the night at my place" as she turns to corner for the highway "are you sure? I don't want you to feel like I'm forcing you to do th-" I cut her off "don't worry, I just don't want that person outside of your house again" she nods and says "thank you" while waiting for her exit.

I wait for her while she grabs things from her house. Sitting in the seat, I notice a dark red Mazda pass by twice. I assume this person just got the wrong turn, and is heading out when they turn in a third time. Except now their driving slow. Worried this person is looking at me, I duck and wait a few minutes before sitting back up. Gillian walks out, holding a bag of things. She drives to my house. Before walking in she says "hey what if we made dinner together!" I smile "that sounds fun, what should we make?"

We debate for a few minutes then decide on pasta. She looks in my fridge "looks like you have everything" she says, pulling out different sauces. I nod "okay, I'll boil the water" we start moving around, and getting things organized when she says "okay, which album?" I look at her confused "which Taylor album???" I giggle "1989, of course" she smiles and connects her phone to my speaker as "welcome to New York" starts playing.

While dancing around the kitchen we sing our lungs out. She throws garlic bread onto a pan screaming "ROSE GARDEN FILLED WITH THORNS" and as I dump the pasta in the boiling water I scream back "KEEP YOU SECOND GUESSING LIKE"

"OH MY GOD WHO IS SHE?" We both yell at the same time then immediately start dying of laughter. I watch her face go completely red as she sits on the ground. I hear her laughing like a maniac and it's the best thing ever. Once the pastas ready she says "I get to help with the sauce right?" I nod "just don't make it taste like ass" she rolls her eyes "shut up" giggling she takes the pot and throws in different spices on top of a sauce and shredded cheese.

I laugh and watch everything she adds. Accidentally Taking a quick look out the window while closing the curtains, I see a car parked behind mine, headlights on. I think nothing of it, as it's probably one of my neighbours. I turn back to Gillian and see her stirring up the mixture. I grab the cooked pasta and throw it in to the sauce, singing

"I WANT YOU FOR WORSE OR FOR BETTER" she smiles "I WOULD WAIT FOREVER AND EVER" joining in she grabs my hand "BROKE YOUR HEART ILL PUT IT BACK TOGETHER" I grab her hips and sway from side to side "I WANT YOU FOREVER AND EVERRRR" a wave of laughter hits us while she twirls me and blushes. She grabs the pot and pours the pasta into two dishes. I grab one piece of garlic bread and put it on the side, she grabs her piece, and copies.

I pause before the next track starts and we eat. This night has been so amazing