mystery woman

The weird interaction replays over and over again in my mind for the next few days. I wish I could've seen her face. While grocery shopping on a Sunday I get a text from Kaydence

"hey! So good news, I get to start working on set in a week :D I'll tell you everything I promise, love you!"

I smile and reply "hey that's awesome! Yeah make sure you tell me about the snacks they offer, love you too <3" she hearts my message, and I carry on shopping. While grabbing a bag of pre packaged salad, I realize whoever that women was I talked to, she knew about Kaydence. Maybe they'll see each other and I can ask!

A slight feeling of relief is lifted off my shoulders for some reason.

*ONE WEEK LATER*

Ahh Monday night! I'm going out for dinner with Kaydence, she invited me to, and told me she would tell me everything that happened when she was on set. I drive us to the neat little restaurant.

"Y/n!" I wave obnoxiously
"heyyy" we walk inside, and get a table.
"so what happened?"
She smiles "well I got 2 roles" my eyebrows raise, and I smile with her
"yeah, I got an extra, and I also got the character of a sister for this one episode!" I quietly clap "that's great!"

She nods "David even said they might ask me back for more episodes with extras" we both smile when the waiter comes up to us. I remember to ask her about the red head girl "hey, did you see a short skinny red head girl while you were there?"

She looks confused and just shakes her head "not that I remember" I nod
"oh ok." she looks away, and if I'm not mistaken I swear she made a face to her menu then changes the subject. We laugh and eat, being the loudest people at this poor restaurant. Kaydence orders a few drinks, and being the good friend I am I decide I'll be the sober one to drive her home.

Once we leave I can tell the alcohols already hitting her. I pull out of the stall, and drive back to my place since it's probably smarter then making her go home. Her head is lying on my head rest, and I feel her hand on my thigh?

I look over to see she's out of it, So I assume she didn't mean to do that. Although I still pick up her hand and move it onto her own thigh. Once we get to my house, I carry her inside and tuck her into my bed. Before falling asleep I go on my phone to try and hunt for this mysterious women. I assume Kaydence must follow her, so I check facebook first. Nothing. I want to check that David guys page but I can't find him since I don't remember his stupid last name.

*THE NEXT MORNING*

I wake up first (as usual) and head to the kitchen to make tea. While the machine is brewing I see Kaydence's phone, it has notifications popping up on the screen. I don't mean to, but I go over and look to see if it's important.

There all from e mail, one from the David guy, some guy called "Blake (manager)" and then a third from a girl named "Gillian" hm that's a pretty name. I carry on with my tea, and once she wakes up, I inform her about the messages.

She grabs her phone and heads to the bathroom. After a few minutes she walks out and says "David told me you could come to the set today if you wanted."
I sip my tea "really?"
She nods "yeah, he said it would probably be smart if I had some company" I laugh then agree.

She tells me we have to be there in an hour, so we both fumble to quickly get ready. Kaydence offers to drive us to the filming studio, and as we pull up I realize I've only been to this side of town a few times. We get out and I notice the large crowd of people. I'm guessing actors, crew, and extras maybe.

David comes up to us as we walk into a building. "Ah Kaydence hey! And friend!"
We both nod.
"Kaydence you can come with me in a few minutes for an extra scene, and friend you can go sit on that chair over there" he points to a black chair near a bunch of cameras "we'll be doing some filming so you can just watch that while Kaydence films her scenes"

I nod, and head over to my seat. After a few minutes I realize I'm actually close up to the shots they're filming. Everyone else besides the camera crew is gathered around, while I'm sitting practically next to the actors getting filmed.

I'm starting to enjoy watching the scenes
I think to myself, when the director calls "CUT!" They do some signal and send the actors to another room. I watch David walk into the scene. His character looks around for something then starts running while screaming "scully?" He repeats it louder and louder as he runs around the building.

The director motions for him to start walking, then out of a door inside the building a women with short orange hair, big blazer, and pretty lipstick walks into frame. I almost stop in my tracks and focus on her, trying to rack my brain for a faint memory of where I know her. I swear I've seen her before.

She looks at him concerned, saying
"mulder what are you doing here?"
The voice. I know that voice. That's the woman from the balcony.