tired

*GILLIANS POV*
Acting out one of these last scenes with David is getting harder and harder. We're both pissed off at each other like usual, and these love scenes are not helping. I have to hold his hand in a hospital bed and cry for Christ sake.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Kaydence. She's walking over to my pretty girl. I try not to look, but I want to figure out what she's saying. If she's talking shit about me I'm going to find her.

The scene ends and they give us a round of applause, then the director calls me over.
"hey, so gillian I think you and I both know that was not your best scene. You were out of it and it wasn't as romantic as we would like."
I nod just because I want to leave.
"So let's not distract ourselves, and focus on our work." he pats my back and I walk away.

I sigh, annoyed, as I make my way to the snack table. If he's going to be an ass I'm going to take at least three of the shitty brownies because there his favourite. I see her walking up to me and almost immediately my anger falls off like a coat.

"Hey."
I turn around "hey!"
She grabs one of the cutie oranges.
"you did good." She says smiling.
"not according to Jeff."
I make a face and she giggles. I've decided I won't ask about Kaydence, I need to mind my own business.
"Kaydence apologized to me."
oh guess I didn't have to ask.

"Oh?" She takes a bite of her orange.
"yeah she basically said she's sorry she's been ignoring me this whole time, but when I asked her why she couldn't give me an answer."
I nod and put the stale brownie back on the tray with a bite taken out of it

We look around at everyone packing up.
"I never told you, but I think your beautiful."
I turn to her and she nods.
"what it's true, I thought you looked gorgeous on that balcony the first day I saw you."
I scoff and look away.
"seriously." She hands me a piece of orange and laughs with me.

David walks over to us.
"There's some leftover vodka on the table over there."
He points to the far end of the drink table.
"We have to get rid of it before tonight and since you two are still here, I guess you'll be doing that."
He smiles that condescending annoying smile and I make a face at him as he walks out. Leaving just us.

I sigh and walk over to the table.
"Want some?"
She looks at me with an unreadable face.
"sure."
Surprised she said yes, I hand her a shot. Normally we just throw them out but if someone wants one, no complaints. She takes it and eats a piece of her orange as a chaser. "Can I have another?"
I hand her another and watch her take an orange piece. She ends up taken one more while we sit in chairs.

She's laughing telling me about her first boyfriend and how much she hates him when she asks
"how come you didn't have a shot?"
I sit back.
"because I have to drive home."
she looks at me confused for a second then it settles in.
"shit."
I chuckle, "don't worry I can drive you home." she smiles and yawns.

"Can we go now? If that's okay?"
I stand up.
"yeah, of course."
I walk her to my car and realize she'll have to return for hers tomorrow with me. When I pull up to her house, and put the car in park, she looks at me.
"Do I have to go home?"
I giggle.
"well what do you wanna do?"

She smiles.
"You could take me back to your house."
That makes me blush.
"Plus you still owe me for last night."
I nod, "I guess you have a point."
And drive us back to my house. After unlocking the door, I show her to my room and immediately she gets in bed.
"Okay, I'm gonna go change but I'll be right back."
I put on a t shirt and shorts, then walk back into the room.

Andddd she's sleeping. I turn off the light and get into bed. She puts her leg over mine, and her head rests on my chests. Why do I like this so much?