cookies after sex

*GILLIANS POV*
Today has been so weird I'm honestly excited to put my head down for a bit. We sit in her room and just stare at the ceiling. One of us will say something here or there, but right now the silence is needed. Observing the weird small dent in her wall she says "remember when you first met me"

She plays with the drawstring on her pants as I notice how the colours of her pants and bra match. "yeah" I say softly "I remember thinking you were so pretty, you smelled like cigarette smoke" I let out a giggle "and- and I was thinking oh my god what am I doing here? I went downstairs to get Kaydence and" she pauses and giggles "and realized I never got your name"

I blush remembering the whole name thing "when we went out for the first time at that restaurant I couldn't believe we were out for 4 hours and I didn't ask you your name" she chuckles "you looked so pretty that night" I say, almost seductively. She smiles "I remember I couldn't get over how good you looked in underwear and a t-shirt" I chuckle, feeling my hand bounce a little on my stomach as I do.

She tilts her head to me "hmm, I love your eyes" I tilt my head to match hers "I love your freckles" a flicker of light is exposed from both of our eyes. My stomach arises in butterflies. She quickly moves in to kiss me. This is the most magical feeling. Part of me wants to go deeper, but part of me doesn't want to force anything on her.

As I can feel her about to pull away, something changes. Immediately I place my hand against her jaw giving her one last sloppy make out before I plant neck kisses. I just hear her heavy breathing as I make my mark. Slowly, I'm moving my hand to the back of her bra. She quietly arches her back as I un clip the strap with one motion. She grins as I pull it off of her.

Kissing her chest now, I notice her belly button. "Silver stud" I think to myself. Her hands are in my hair as I progressively move further and further down her. Now, at pant level, I look up one more time. She gives me the nod of approval. I bite my lip and pull the drawstring of her pants down until it's off of her. Just underwear covering her now, I kiss her thighs. Her hips occasionally move indicating she wants more, but I tease her for little bit before giving in.

Moving the panties aside, my tongue does the work. Her breath grows increasingly louder with every motion, as I feel her tug on my hair harder. Her head flips back onto the pillow as I hear her panting. I slide my tongue up her body as I get to her mouth, planting a kiss on her. She looks me in my eyes and says "your turn" she flips me where she was laying, and pulls down my shorts immediately.

I giggle watching her top me, even though she's a bottom. I enjoy every second though, watching her go down on me. After she's finished, we make out for a few minutes before I go change. All I do is put on my underwear, and a t-shirt, my favourite pjs. She does the same and we sit in her bed. "Want a cookie?" She asks.

I chuckle "yeah" she leaves the room as I think about it. A cookie after sex? Nice. Playing with the fray in her covers, I hear her walking back in "where's the cookie?" I ask, jokingly. "The guy with the headlights on is outside right now" she rushes for her phone on the night stand "actually?" She nods, dialling what I presume to be 911.

"Hi um there's a man outside of my house right now with his headlights on, me and my girlfriend have seen this same man at least 4 times before and it's worrying us" she can't stand still, just leans back and forth "okay" she pauses "okay, thank you" she pulls her phone away from her ear

"What did they say" she comes to sit next to me "she says their going to send someone in an undercover cop car so they don't scare him away with the sirens, should be here in about 7 minutes" I nod. This is going to be interesting.