spend the night please?

*YOUR POV*
"Hi pretty girl" for some reason that gives me butterflies. Lots of butterflies.
"Hi" I say, letting her in the house
"again, sorry about coming on such short notice, I just wanted to ask you something."

I close the door and motion for her to sit on the couch with me.
"Don't worry it's fine, sorry I look like this."
I laugh before continuing,
"you texted a few minutes after I woke up from a nap."
She laughs with me and I offer her some water. She declines and gets right to the point.
"So I don't know if I'm being too personal, but after the shoot today I asked Kaydence why she totally ignored you this morning."

I freeze. Oh shit.
"You did?"
She nods.
"I'm really really sorry, I know it's most certainly not my place but It just made me so mad for some reason."
I wonder if Kaydence hit her or something, I mean I wouldn't put it beyond her. That girl has a very high temper and once she's mad, she's mad.
"She told me it was none of my business, whatever,"
I nod.
"but then she said 'and stop hitting on my friend' and I was like huh?"

I look at her partly grossed out, and partly confused on why she would say that. Obviously this woman is beautiful, maybe I have been hitting on her, but whatever!
"Why would she say that? What the fuck is her problem?"
She shakes her head.
"I don't know, I just wanted to apologize for doing that, again I know it's not my place this is between you guys, but it's just not nice to treat someone like that, and I'm sorry she did that to you."

I look away at the table to the side of us.
"don't worry about it, Kaydence gets like that."
After a moment, when I'm about to ask if that's all, I feel a hand on mine. I look back over at her. She smiles and looks away chuckling "sorry I just can't get over how gorgeous you are."

I laugh.
"back at you." She smiles even bigger, then stands up. I don't want her to go, in all honesty I enjoyed last night with her and I like her presence.
"I guess I should get going."

*GILLIANS POV*
While reaching for my coat I'm wishing to stay. I want her to say "wait, stay for tonight" but she's not that kind of person. Maybe I shouldn't have touched her hand, that's kind of weird for co workers, especially after what I said to Kaydence. I sigh and begin to open the door when she says "wait."

I quickly smile, hoping for best and turn around.
"yeah?"
She looks like she's trying to recite a speech.
"would you um... wanna spend the night here? Sorry if that sounds weird I just-"
I cut her off.
"of course."
She smiles and I think I even see her blush in this nearly pitch black room only illuminated by the moonlight.

Taking off my coat once more, she stands up "you want some pj's?"
I nod, watching her walk upstairs. I look at the dark living room and kitchen, trying to make out my surroundings before She runs back down holding a red slip dress.

 I look at the dark living room and kitchen, trying to make out my surroundings before She runs back down holding a red slip dress

"Sorry, all my shorts are dirty so all I have is this slip dress."
I take it apprehensively.
"you sure it's not just cause you want to see me in a tight dress?"
She giggles,
"maybe, but whatever go try it on."
I roll my eyes and she guides me to her bathroom. I put it on and realize it's surprisingly comfy, and walk out and see her in awe.
"you look so beautiful wow."
I laugh "thanks."

"I'm so tired right now."
She yawns into her blanket.
"same." I reply.
We just look into each others eyes for a sec. Hers are green with these little shimmers here and there, it's so pretty.
"Want to go to sleep? I think I might pass out even though I just napped."
We laugh as I nod and She takes me up to her room. It's cozy. Blankets, lots of stuffed animals, big closet, paintings, I like it.

She flops onto the bed then helps me in. Before even saying anything I'm out like a light. I'm so exhausted from today. Thank god I'm here.

*YOUR POV*
Shit she really must've been tired. I lay on my side, and stomach, before realizing I'm not comfy.
I hope this is okay I think as I shift myself over, facing her. I STILL DONT HAVE HER NAME. Well it's too late now what the fuck. I roll my eyes and rest my head on her shoulder and her pillow.

It's a warm, nice night. As much as I hate to say it.... I love her presence. Why does she feel so comforting, and so safe to me? I wish I knew. I could get used to nights like this.