'yes daddy'

*YOUR POV*
I feel myself blushing as I read the text "I FUCKING KNEW IT AH" I grin while I type back

"Of course! I miss you so much too, I'll be there :)"

Ahh I'm excited. I'm a little bit confused with the one part about "if she finds out" I don't know who 'she' is, but it must not be good. I feel butterflies in my stomach realizing I'm not going to cry tonight. A smile stays on my face throughout the slowly passing night, I can't wait for tomorrow.

*THE NEXT DAY*

I sit on my couch wearing my favourite strawberry dress, hair down, and makeup done.

I feel so pretty, can't wait for her to see me. As it's 9:50 I decide to go early, I'm just too excited. Quickly parking my car in the Walmart parking lot, I get out and head to the granola bar isle. It's only 9:56 but to my surprise, she's already standing there. I look down at my shoes while I walk to her, since I can feel that I'm blushing.

"You look beautiful" she says, smiling. I nod in thanks, realizing I'm still supposed to be mad. "So there's a been a change in plans" i adjust my dress "if your okay with it, do you wanna go to David's house? You can follow me in your car but I just think it's a better place" I nod and just say "ok"

I follow her out of the store, then get in my car. I wait for her big red car to pass by, and once I see it, I copy it's path. After about 15 minutes we arrive at David's house. "Heyy it's extra! I've missed you" he says, giving me a hug "David don't be weird" Gillian says. He sighs as I chuckle. "Y/n, this is his basement I'm just scared she's going to find us" it's a bit skeptical but I trust Gillian.

Walking down the wooden steps, she turns on the singular light. I close the door, as she pulls out a chair for me. I can smell her perfume. "Ok, first off, I'm really sorry, I know what I did was totally un called for and I just want you to know that I didn't mean any of it" I nod, waiting for her to go on.

"To make a long story short, Kaydence pulled me over in an alley, and told me to break up with you or she would shoot me" my eyes widen "so I did what she said, but I was scared she's been watching you. I just have this gut feeling that she's keeping an eye in both of us which I why I wanted to-"

Her voice is interrupted by a loud noise, like the slamming of a door. I take a quick breath as she grips my arms, pulling me closer to her. We wait for a second then hear "Ok where are they?"
Kaydence? I try my best but I can't hear David's mumbling. All I can hear is him say is "calm down". Then a full on fight breaks. I look back at Gillian, we're both shocked. We hear loud yelling, the two voices over each other. It lasts for a few minutes as I can feel Gillians grip loosening. But at one moment, the yelling stops. We look at each other confused, as Gillian stands up. She slowly and quietly walks up each step.

Once she reaches the door she places her ear next to it. I watch her as she looks at me, then motions for me to do the same. I slowly walk up the stairs as she steps back, giving me room to listen. My warm ear touches the cold door as I hear David say "yes" and "mmm" the sound of lips smacking together is all I hear. I stare at Gillian, shocked. I whisper, lips almost touching her ear "do you think she's blowing him" her eyes widen as she quickly puts her ear back against the door.

After a few moments she pulls away "sounds like she is" she whispers. She moves back as I put my ear up again for just one more listen. But this time, I'm met with the loud moans of Kaydence. Before I can even look at Gillian I hear her moan "yes daddy" as the sound of clapping rings through the house. Daddy? DADDY? I knew Kaydence was kinky, but that kinky? I turn to see Gillian almost falling down the stairs trying to hold in her laughter.

I let out a quiet chuckle, while she dies at the bottom of the stairs. "They're fucking!" I read, off her lips. I nod and laugh, joining her at the bottom of the stairs. "We didn't sound like that, did we?" She asks. I shake my head as I raise my eyebrows "of course not, neither of us would say 'yes daddy'" she laughs and sits back down. I think we're going to wait it out, see what happens. This is so weird