sleepover?

*YOUR POV*
It fucking terrifies me and immediately I sit up. My heart stops at a short figure in the dark. Where are the lights?
Who is this?
Jesus Christ why am I here?
It's fair to say I'm scared shitless. Then a voice says,
"hey hey calm down it's just me!"
The voice is giggling a little, and I recognize it. As my eyes adjust to the dark and I see her. The woman from the balcony. She's looking at me with a sweet smile and holding out a hand.

She walks closer, making sure I'm comfortable, and puts that hand on my jawline. She smiles and I feel her thumb brush against my ear. Why do I have so many butterflies right now. I feel like my stomach is about to explode.
She giggles and says
"sorry I didn't mean to scare you like that"
I nod and giggle too
"it's okay, im glad it's you."

She moves her hand and pulls out the chair next to me.
"Why is it dark though?" I ask.
"these are automatic lights"
I give her a confused look.
"well they automatically shut off when it's closing time" it takes me a minute but then I realize
"wait what time is it?" She laughs a little "11:10" I just try to piece together what could've happened, but then she explains it to me.

"Well basically after David and Kaydence left, I still had to do some shooting to do with other people on the team. We had to drive out, film in cornridge field, come back and film a little more. By the time we got back from the field it was already 10:15 and my director told me to try and finish these last few scenes before closing time,"
I listen intently, staring at her gorgeous eyes.
"so we filmed our asses off, then finally finished in half an hour. We packed up our stuff, and the rest of the team left about 10 minutes later. I wasn't done yet so I stayed, then remembered your car was still outside."

She starts giggling
"so I RAN up the stairs into Kaydence's new filming room, and I wanted to get you before the building closed, but literally as I entered the room the lights shut off."
I laugh as she rolls her eyes
"so here we are, stuck in a dark building for the night."

She bluntly smiles, while I continue laughing. "If we're gonna spend the night here, We should probably spend it on the highest floor since it'll stay the warmest, plus it's also where we keep our supplies in case of an earthquake or something, with pillows and stuff."
She gives me her hand and helps me up, then leads me upstairs. Before we leave the room I say,
"okay don't judge me, this is going to sound really fucking stupid,"
she turns to look at me.
"I'm terrified of the dark."

She smiles but doesn't laugh
"don't worry I am too."
I look at her a bit shocked.
"don't tell anyone! This could ruin my reputation" I laugh and close my eyes as she guides me up the stairs, hand in hand.
After many steps she says
"okay, open your eyes" I obey, and in the dark I can make out blankets, pillows, water, and a small refrigerator.
"it's obviously not the best, but better than a desk!" I smile, and help her set up a bed type situation.

We put the thickest blanket on the ground, then put another on top of it.
"Why are none of these filled?" I say, touching each empty pillow case I see.
"I'm not sure, I think only this one is actually filled" she says, holding up a big plain pillow. Now we have to share a pillow. Part of me is honestly kind of excited, but the rest of me is a nervous wreck. What if it's awkward ugh.

"You first." she says, motioning for me to get on this make shift bed. I nod, and climb atop the surprisingly nice set up. She gets in next to me, and immediately I feel her suit pants brush against my leg. Her soft, nude, tight tee shirt is also resting next to my shoulder.
After a few minutes she says
"sorry, but I can't sleep in these."
I watch as she quickly unbuttons the pants from her position in this make shift bed, and throws them somewhere in the darkness. Immediately I feel the softness of her leg brushing up against mine, and grin a little, I mean come on. This is hot.

She sighs and pulls another blanket over us. I'm staring at the ceiling, our heads touching, but soon she says
"this pillow is too small, do you mind?" In the darkness I'm assuming she's asking if I can sleep with my head on the floor. Slightly annoyed, I turn and move my head on the floor. She taps me and laughs
"No no, I meant do you mind putting your head on my chest" I turn back a little confused. Does she want to cuddle?
"Just for the night" she smiles and holds her hands out, motioning for me to do as asked.

I place my head on her soft shirt, and realize it's not as awkward as I expected it to be. It's actually... nice. She slowly plays with my hair in the dark, it's very calming, but it's also giving me another round of butterflies. Once I start to warm up, I put one hand around her waist. I'm assuming she likes it, as I feel her breathing pause for a moment, then feel a little giggle.

Her naked legs are against mine, which are covered in sweatpants. I feel her breathing calmly, and love the sound of her soft heartbeat. We do eventually fall asleep, and I have to say, it was a good night.