TWELVE. chopped: club edition

─── SHILOH SAT at the local bakery/café with Ashley

─── SHILOH SAT at the local bakery/café with Ashley. The two of them had been called by Miss. Jenn to join her there and she hadn't shown in ten minutes.

Shiloh began to bounce her leg up and down at the thoughts of Miss. Jenn being fired (which wouldn't shock her because it was their school and Mr. Gutierrez didn't really have a care in the world) and the fact that their club could be over since they haven't heard from Mr. Gutierrez since Shiloh dropped the reviews off at his office.

"She'll show. She has no choice but to show." Ashley said.

"This is just a lot for one day. Finding out that Miss. Jenn might be fired and Principal Gutierrez still not getting back on the reviews... I'm just worried."

"I know." Ashley smiled softly, "But we faith, right? No worries."

"Sorry, sorry." Miss. Jenn rushed, "I was in the parking lot talking to Carlos."

"No worries. We don't have many plans today." Shiloh sighed.

"I called you both here because I wanted to thank you both." Miss. Jenn started, "I read over the files you all created for the cast. Shiloh, I can't even imagine how long it took to make these in the short about of time I asked for it."

"It was a team effort."

"I think it's wonderful that your club helps anyone who needs it; myself included. Though, I may be fired I'll let Principal Gutierrez know that your club was a huge help with the musical and myself included."

Shiloh softly smiled, "We would appreciate that, but if you get fired... it's probably over for us also. He knows we're helping so, we sorta failed. Our club is probably over for good."

"I wouldn't say that-"

"You don't know him Miss. Jenn. He's been trying to get rid of our club since it started. Apparently, we take "too many funds" when it's only twenty dollars. Everything else comes out of pocket." Ashley said.

"We just want to help people and failed a whole department. There's no going up from here, you know, unless you're not fired." Shiloh added.

"This club means a lot to everyone in it doesn't it?" Miss. Jenn asked.