SEVENTEEN. hold you in my heart forever

SHILOH STRUGGLED quickly to remove her contacts and replace them with her glasses

She struggled to put on her royal blue dress that Victoria helped put on.

She struggled with the fact that she would have to say goodbye to everyone and everything she had grown to love and adore with all her heart.

She was struggling.

Shiloh held the can of hairspray in her hands tightly. She sprayed her hair and slicked it into a ponytail before turning to face Victoria.

The younger smiled at her. "I'm proud of you, Molina." Victoria smiled. "You're off to bigger and better things."

Shiloh chuckled. "I don't know about better."

Victoria sighed. "Come on. You and I both know that this can change your life."

Maybe she didn't want that. Not anymore, anyway.

Everything was constantly changing for now.

All she ever wanted when she started high school was for people to be heard, loved, and seen.

That's why she started the club in the first place.

All she wanted was to be taken seriously when her club was first created. All she ever wanted was to help people.

That's all she wanted.

Shiloh took in a deep breath before nodding and looking up at Victoria. "You're right." She muttered.

Victoria softly smiled, taking both of Shiloh's hands and swinging them back and forth gently.

"I'll miss you."

Shiloh gave Victoria a small smile, her eyes already watering with Victoria as she let go of her sister's hands and hugged her.

"I'll miss you too, conejita."

After a moment, Victoria pulled away first, smiling, laughing, and wiping away the tears that fell from her eyes.

"Come on." Victoria smiled. "You've got more people to say goodbye to."