SIXTEEN. it started with you and nini and that's how it ends

"HE SAID what?" Jenna asked

"Look, apparently he's been going through some stuff, but he knows he shouldn't have taken it out on her or Nini. He seems really sorry."

Evie had been explaining to the three of them about their conversation with Ricky while Shiloh stood off with Miss. Jenn discussing the significance of the club being at the theater.

"Shiloh said she was down to talk to him because of the whole EJ and Dylan thing." Madison said, "She said EJ gave a genuine apology and we can only assume how things went with Dylan."

"We don't really know how things are going to go down between her and Ricky either." Ashley said.

"You're right, but I've thought that through... kind of." Evie said, "Shiloh is probably going to group us up with people to just get some last minute things out there before the musical. Whoever doesn't get a group gets to spy on her and Ricky and make sure things go as smooth as possible. If things escalate just pretend that you were walking by and stop it, okay?"

"Oh, I hope I get that job." Jenna smiled.

The three of them looked over at Jenna with raised brows.

"For the support of my best friend... Oh, come on! You're gonna tell me that you wouldn't want to hear what those two have to say, what they could do, what I could see; and I wouldn't tell any of you because you guys are crazy for not thinking like me."

"You're crazy period." Madison said.

"Whatever happens don't interfere unless it's necessary." Evie sighed.

Looking over, Shiloh waved them over.

"We can do this." Evie reassured, "They will work this out."

Evie turned and headed towards the stage, Madison falling close behind.

"I would do the same thing if I were you." Ashley said.

Jenna's mouth fell slightly, "We are literally geniuses. If I'm watchman I'll tell you what happens."

Ashley smiled and followed behind Jenna as the four of them stood around Shiloh.

"We're going to split off." Shiloh started, "Evie you'll be with EJ and whoever Miss. Jenn gets to play Taylor's understudy. Madison you'll be with Miss. Jenn and Carlos. Ashley you'll be with Big Red, Ashlyn, and Seb."

"What do I do?" Jenna asked with a smile.

"Um... you can partner up with someone probably Ashley because she has more people."

"And you're going to work with?" Even questioned.

Shiloh sighed, "Miss. Jenn still needs to know if Ricky and Nini are still sparking, so... I guess you know who. But I wanted Evie to work with EJ to build up any chemistry he may have with his character and whoever his new Taylor is."