TWO. ringing in the new year with a change of plans

NEW YEAR'S Eve had also rolled around fairly quickly

NEW YEAR'S Eve had also rolled around fairly quickly. There was going to be a New Year's Eve party at Ashlyn's to celebrate the New Year and to very new beginnings.

Shiloh had been typing away at her phone in a group chat with the other club members. They had just gotten word that they had booked another interview with their so-called manager, Principal Gutierrez. They never assigned him to that job, they didn't even know they needed a manager. The magazine seemed to be a one time thing for the club, but apparently not.

Shiloh heard Ricky's front door open and shoved her phone back into her coat pocket.

"I'm not gonna stop. Not gonna stop 'til I get my shot. That's who I am, that is my plan. Will I end up on top?" He sang.

Shiloh held a bright smile on her face as she watched Ricky dance and sing towards her.

"You can bet on me!"

Ricky let out a heavy sigh, holding his fist in the air.

Shiloh let out a small laugh, "I really felt the... determination and power, Troy Bolton."

"Have to be a step ahead if I want the lead."

"Of course, wouldn't doubt it for a second."

Ricky leaned forward and Shiloh placed her fist on his chest.

"You smell like Throb." She pouted.

"Not wrong with a little Throb, baby."

"Everything wrong with Throb... baby."

The two of them heard the window being rolled down and soon enough Evie Fernandez stuck their head out of the window.

"Ricky "Lover Boy" Bowen."

"Can you two hurry up?" Madison Gregg asked, "There are four people sitting in a three person seat. It's tight."

"Really? I think we've only gotten closer." Jenna Russet joked.

"I have a curfew and it's at one-thirty. So, I'm not rushing, but I want to hang out before I have to frantically wave goodbye to everyone." Ashley Yang rushed out.

Shiloh glanced back at the four. Not saying anything as Evie looked back at the three people in the seat with her.

"You know what?" Evie smiled, "Take your time."

"Mmhmm. Roll the window up."

"Yes ma'am."

Shiloh sighed, "Where's Red? We can... squeeze 'em... somewhere."

"Uh, he's working. Can't come."

"That's suck. He was really excited to kiss, Ashlyn."

"Yeah. He thinks the first kiss was a fluke, but I thought he was crazy."