ELEVEN. the guy who runs or the guy who stays

SHILOH WAS allowed an hour break from set and during that time she decided to work on her Love Club stuff with Ashley and see if Ashley has any romantic interest in Mack before things went too far

Shiloh, for once, had her hair down with her extremely long extensions covering her face as she looked down at the blank slate of a table on front of her.

She had her hand pressed against her forehead as she had the phone pressed against her ear once more in hope of getting in contact with Ricky, but once again she waited and waited and was sent to voicemail.

She heavily sighed, leaning back into her chair and crossing her arms over her chest as Ricky's voicemail rang in her ears.

"Hey, it's Ricky! But you knew that! Sorry I missed your call... I doubt I'll call back."

She waited for the dial tone before speaking. "Hey, Rick. I'm pretty sure I figured out a way for G, Tori, and I to be apart of the musical while doing the movie." She paused, slumping further down her seat, "I hope you're okay wherever you are. And that you're safe.... can you please call me back? I love you."

With that she ended the voicemail before standing up, brushing her red, high waisted skirt and opening the door to the club.

To her surprise, Seb Matthew-Smith stood on the other side of her door. She could've sworn she had written down Carlos for the small hour she had left, but it didn't look like he would showing anytime soon.

"Hey, Seb." Shiloh softly smiled, "I didn't know you were—"

"I know and I'm sorry for barging in on you, but is it okay if I talk to you?"

Shiloh only nodded before stepping to the side and allowing the distraught boy into her clubroom.

She pulled Seb's folder from her cabinet before sitting down at the table with him.

"What do you want to talk about?"

Seb looked up, his face flushed. "I finally talked to Carlos at Gina's party."