FOUR. glee is the show where they sing... right?

ONE WORD to describe this current event could be fun, exciting, "life changing" (if you want to dig that deep), but some others may call what was happening now to be a

    ONE WORD to describe this current event could be fun, exciting, "life changing" (if you want to dig that deep), but some others may call what was happening now to be a... summoning circle of theatre kids and the Love Club.

"As you all know, this year's auditions will be a two-step process." Miss. Jenn started, "One, a group vocal warm-up to the classic song Belle, and two, a song of your choice. Whatever shows off you the best. I have Shiloh, Evie, Madison, and Ashley editing your..."

"Musical folders." Shiloh smiled.

"Musical folders as auditions are happening, but I'm sure if you need any help or reassurance, anyone from the club is willing to help. Reminder, they do not affect who gets what. They are here to not only help you but me as well. Okay. Circle up. Take your neighbor's hand."

Evie held Shiloh's left hand while Lily stood on her right. The grip on Shiloh's right hand becoming slightly tighter than the left.

"For a moment of silent reflection."

Silent reflection didn't last a measly second before Miss. Jenn began singing the title track of the movie.

Miss. Jenn held the note for as long as she could when the sounds of the exit door being opened cut her off.

Heads jerking up and glances over shoulders revealed Ricky stood close to the door.

The group circle soon broke off and Jenna tugged on Shiloh's arm.

"What's up?"

"Just in need of a pep talk."

Shiloh brushed the hairs out of Jenna's face. A small smile lighting her face.

"If roles were reversed you would've told me to relax and have fun. So, relax and have fun. You've got this in the bag, Jenna. Whether you're Belle or... a cabinet. You'll do great."

"I can't be the lead."

"Why not?"

"What if I throw up on stage? What if I literally break a leg? What if I say Adam instead of Beast?" Jenna rambled, "Oh my, God, what if I-"

"What if. Stop. Stop it with the "What if's". That's exactly what they are. You are going to get part. Say it."

"I'm getting a part."

"With confidence."

Jenna stood more upright and dropped her hands to her sides, "I'm going to get a part."

"I'm right out there supporting you. Evie, Ashley, Madison are all out there supporting you. I'm right there if you need anything."

"I got this."

"I know you got this."

Shiloh pulled Jenna into a quick hug before placing her hands on Jenna's shoulders.