TEN. never wanting to let you go

SHILOH BOUNCED on the tip of her feet as she held her script in her hands

SHILOH BOUNCED on the tip of her feet as she held her script in her hands. She was dressed in her cheer costume from the movie and yet again had a dozen or so hair extensions slapped to her head as she ran through her plan one last time.

She let out a deep breath before making her way over towards Quinn with a bright smile on her face.

"Hey, Quinn," She smiled, "do you have a minute for quick question?"

Quinn looked up quickly, "For my leading lady, 30 seconds."

Shiloh only chuckled, playing with the hem of her skirt as she held the schedule in her hands. "Um... So, I was looking at my schedule and I noticed that all the scenes I have left, apart from the big reunion song with everyone, are all with Mack in this part of the school."

"Fifteen seconds, still no question."

"I was just wondering if we could shoot like crazy and get it all in the can, as they say. Like, today."

Quinn slowly looked up, looking over at Shiloh with an almost false expression on her face, "Wow. What an exciting idea. Listen, not only is it not your job to set the shooting schedule, but getting it in the can would require a lot of time and a seasoned cast, which frankly, you are not." Quinn said standing to her feet.

All Shiloh did was take in a deep breath as she looked down at Quinn. But, she soon felt a hand gently press against her back and she turned, seeing Mack standing next to her.

"But, Shi has been killing it" He smiled," and I think it'd be a relief for the crew if we got ahead of schedule."

"Okay, kids, here's some great advice." Quinn scoffed, "No is a complete sentence. Thanks."

Shiloh rolled her eyes as Quinn sat back down in her seat. The girl quickly looked over at Mack before sighing and looking back over at the director.

"You know what, I'm sorry for asking." The girl scoffed, "I guess it was silly of me to think that just because Maria Jay said that, "Directing is a team sport," in her cover story for The Hollywood Reporter, that you would be similarly inclusive. I guess it's true, no two directors are alike."