SEVEN. i just wanna make you feel okay

"ALL RIGHT

"ALL RIGHT." Quinn called, "Hello, hello, hi. Now, I like to shoot the first rehearsal to see where the disasters might be, okay? So let's go."

Quinn stepped off set. Alyson replacing her. She (Alyson) stood in front of the others as Mack and Shiloh took their places.

"Hey, guy. I'm Alyson, call me Aly." She introduced, "No nerves today, all right? We got this."

"Scene 27, take one. Mark."

"Psst."

Shiloh turned, her hair almost hitting her in the face as she tried to find the noise. Her eyes landed on Ricky who smiled at her, cupping his hands around his mouth.

"I love you." He whispered.

Shiloh furrowed her brows, taking a small step back, "What?"

"I love you." He whispered a little louder, "Very much."

Shiloh gave him a smile, the brightest one he'd seen today and he hoped that smile would last.

He pulled the glasses down, pointing to himself, "Ricky."

She chuckled, covering her hand over mouth as she stepped back into her original position.

"Okay, it is gritty," Quinn spoke offstage and into a microphone, "it is dangerous, it is High School Musical 4 but it might as well be Kill Bill 3. Now, for the record, I'm used to shooting a lot of takes. We might do this 50 times today. Okay? Thank you."

She set her microphone down and put in her headset, "And action."

"Hey, Bailey, can I talk to you about something?" Mack as Sam asked.

Shiloh as Bailey giggled, taking the boys hand, her grip a little tight that what he'd expected, "You know you can talk to me about anything, Sam."

"I know, babe, but this is really hard for me to say."

"Babe, you're scaring me. What?"

"It's about Ms. Darbus."

The scene went on as normal, Shiloh and Mack doing their respective jobs with ease and Quinn being impressed with Shiloh and questioning why Mack's hair was so shiny.