ONE. the love club camp counselor special

FINALLY, SUMMER was in and school was out

FINALLY, SUMMER was in and school was out... for the most part.

The work of a Love Club member was never complete no matter the circumstances and this time around the five teens found themselves as the newest camp counselors at Camp Shallow Lake.

The teens had been looking over whether or not to actually move forth with the idea of being the camp counselors especially since it was far away from home, but because they had gone to California once, it wouldn't hurt to go back for a little longer.

They packed everything they needed and headed to camp and they definitely couldn't have expected any less from their friends and/or enemies as they had also tagged along as campers.

But of course, before leaving, Ricky Bowen had to bid goodbye to his girlfriend Shiloh Molina... though, he would see her a couple weeks later.

That wasn't happening currently.

Before that we have to jump again.

Shiloh had moved. Her whole family moved to a newer house in which everyone got their own rooms, their own privacy and in addition, a new sibling.

Victoria or Tori, as she declared, had been the newest addition to the very large household that Shiloh called home.

She would start at East High in the upcoming fall and would be a junior, while Shiloh, a senior.

"Hey, Shiloh?" Victoria called.

Shiloh turned, her new room was definitely deserved. She was able to paint the walls whatever color she wanted, had a bigger closet, more space for her Love Club agenda. She had the privacy she wanted and needed.

"This was with my stuff."

Shiloh furrowed her brows and grabbed the picture from Victoria's hand; flipping it over, it was a picture that Shiloh's best friend, Evie Fernandez (also one of the five Love Club members) had taken of her and Ricky during one of their summer hangouts.

Shiloh smiled down at the photo, "Thanks."

"Can I ask you something?" Victoria asked, sitting on the beanbag chair.

"Yeah."

"When can I meet Ricky?" She smiled, "With all the stories Dads tell I want to know if he actually do a kick flip."

Victoria and Shiloh were very different. Polar opposite's of each other, but had gotten along with ease, like they had know each other their entire lives.

Tori was energetic and kind... and really wanted to meet Ricky Bowen.

He'd been the only one sorta M.I.A. the days leading up to Tori's permanent stay.

It was nothing against her. He'd been pretty busy figuring out everything in his life.

From the breakup with Shiloh, to Lily sabotaging their relationship, even leading back to his mother.