ELEVEN. the wonderstudies files

IF THE Love Club knew anything, it was that Evie Fernandez loved graphic design

    IF THE Love Club knew anything, it was that Evie Fernandez loved graphic design. So, when they found out that it was photoshoot day for the cover of the program... Evie was all over it.

Evie had also dragged Jenna into the mix of it all, having her help with makeup after Kourtney went a little "overboard".

Shiloh sat by her locker and shuffled through the crate for the Love Club.

Miss. Jenn thought it would be a great idea for Shiloh to have folders for everyone in the musical. To show strengths and weaknesses within the musical, themselves, their characters, and how they may act with others. Solely if anyone wanted to join the spring musical or any musical in the future.

Nini's folder being pretty positive. The notes from the club ranging from how she wanted the lead for herself to being defensive about what she thought was rightfully hers.

Shiloh held EJ's folder in her hands, looking over at everything each member of the club had written about him. She had looked over the majority of the folders and had about two left.

• Wants to be lead but for the wrong reasons.

• Doesn't think he can win if he isn't first.

• Not willing to comprise on anything unless it helps him in the end.

• Passionate about the arts and is willing to better learn more about them.

• Troy Bolton Understudy.

The list could go on and on.

Shiloh picked up another folder; Gina's. She hadn't actually looked at it yet (being one of the last two) and flipped it open.

• Sees this a competition for the lead.

• Doesn't think second is any good.

• Will do anything to win... anything.

• She's determined and can defend herself if needed.

• Gabriella Montez Understudy.

Very negative list from both parties. Some pros throw around here and there, but overall, a con list.

Shiloh took her pen and marked out the word understudy on both folders. To sprinkle in some positivity, she replaced the word with wonderstudies.

Shiloh stuffed their folders into the crate. Picking up the final one; Ricky Bowen.

• Musically talent. Plays guitar, can sing, apparently can play the piano.

• Not sure if he's here for himself. Head isn't in the game.

• Hates musicals and didn't bother to watch the first High School Musical until it benefited him.

• Will argue with anyone if necessary... point blank period.