FIFTEEN. are we still friends

CAREER FAIR

CAREER FAIR. The Love Club wasn't a career and if you saw it as that, then you would be sadly mistaken. The Career Fair was exactly what the title said. Showing high schoolers future careers they could possibly have.

Shiloh currently sat in the club room, not working, doing exactly what Evie wanted her to do. She had been on this break for three days and some of those days had been a little harder than others. Regardless, Shiloh hadn't been working on anything Love Club related in those three days and had been working on an assignment she had received prior that day.

A sudden knock on the door pulled her away from her work and walking inside had been Mr. Mazzara and Principal Gutierrez.

"Ms. Molina? Principal Gutierrez has... a proposal for you."

Shiloh furrowed her brows and completely faced them.

"So," Principal Gutierrez smiled, "I set up a booth for the Love Club at the career fair and-"

"This is a club. Not a job." Shiloh said.

"Yes, but it could lead into a career that people could learn and do things with."

"Isn't that what college is for?" Shiloh asked, "This is a club and nothing more. I want the booth down. There's nothing that my friends or I can do for anyone there."

"I think this would be a great business-"

Shiloh stood from her seat, "Fine. I'll take the booth down myself."

She grabbed a marker, tape, and a sheet of paper, making her way towards the exit as she stopped at the two adults.

"Thank you for bringing this to my attention Mr. Mazzara. I'll see you later for the meeting about California."

This isn't what Shiloh needed today, she didn't need or want the club at the career fair. There was absolutely no point. She was proud that she was vocal about it. This club had started to feel more and more like a job and that's not what Shiloh wanted whatsoever.

On the flip side of things...

"Has anyone seen Shiloh?" Miss. Jenn asked.

The East and North High drama departments had been benched for the week for breaking and entering on school grounds.

Not the news anyone wanted to hear and now Miss. Jenn had been set into a panic.

"Oh!" Jenna exclaimed and pulled her phone out, "She emailed me because she doesn't have her phone, but she said something about being late and the career fair. She said... sorry I couldn't make it this morning... you know Shiloh, always apologizing for something she can't-"

Madison gently nudged Jenna's arm.

"Oh... she just can't make it today."

With that said, Miss. Jenn dismissed everyone and everybody went their separate ways.