FIVE. kissing in the honeycomb cabin

IT MADE Carlos upset that Jenna could even have the idea of sleeping on who she thought deserved what parts in the show

He'd snuck out, found the cast list, and made what he thought were necessary changes. No one would know. It's not like he killed someone, you know?

Beside the fact, the cast list had been posted and shocked filled three of Camp Shallow Lake's campers.

Shiloh Molina on the other hand? She'd been passed out in her bunk. She and Kourtney had been one of the two campers still sleeping inside and had no signs of coming out any time soon.

Shiloh normally was an early bird. She woke up ready to get the work done so she could have a night of peace. Last night wasn't so peaceful for the girl.

She, for one, had Love Club stuff to do. That wouldn't change for awhile. She'd also been working on Ricky's birthday gift. Now that he was at camp she had less time to perfect the gift she hoped he'd die for. Finally, that audition really made her nervous.

She'd never done anything like that before in her life. Yet, she wasn't really auditioning for herself. She would never hear the end of it from Ricky if she didn't. It wasn't a bad thing either. Ricky knew that Shiloh was sick of being referred to as the "Love Club Girl". He knew that she was so much more than the girl who blew up seemingly overnight. She was multitalented, she just had to scrap a few layers to find out what else she was good at.

Turns out she's really good at auditioning.

Ricky knocked on the Honeycomb door. No response.

He sighed, holding his hands over his eyes, "I'm coming in! Please be dressed!"

He opened the door, peeking through his his fingers and found the two girls still sleeping in their respective beds.

As he began to approach her bed, he noticed the small round table in the cabin.

Ricky tilted his head slightly, cocking his eyebrows at the papers scattered across it.

Shiloh's name standing out the most with the other members of the Love Club following behind.

Most likely Love Club things that he didn't really understand. He did however noticed a yellow sheet of paper with his name written across it.

Fake birthday gifts for Ricky... because he's nosey. The paper read. He playfully scoffed and threw the paper back on the table.

"I am not nosey." He muttered to himself, "From this point on I'm no longer nosey."

This would be Ricky's first birthday with Shiloh and she wanted it to be special. You only turn eighteen once. She wanted everything to go according to her plan.

Besides the point, Ricky ventured on towards Shiloh's bed. Her glasses tucked tightly in her hands as other random letters and papers scattered across the bed.