EIGHT. halloween bashed

HALLOWEEN WAS something that Jenna Russet went all out for every year

HALLOWEEN WAS something that Jenna Russet went all out for every year. She would do anything and everything to make Halloween the best time of the year for everyone involved and that included the Love Club.

She had picked out their costumes every year and every year she would have the brightest smile on her face when her friends stepped out in their costumes for the first time.

And this year was no different.

She made everyone in the club, including the mini member standing in a circle as she held a bowl in her hands with various costume ideas and when she finally pulled one out and read it to herself, she quickly pulled Cameron into her.

Disney Princesses.

Jenna made everyone in the club sit down as she walked around them and assigned each on of them a princess to be that night.

"And don't forget!" She smiled, "A princess doesn't need a prince to shine!"

It was stupid, but true and one by one, she picked a princess for everyone to be.

And she remembered looking down at Shiloh with the brightest smile before assigning her as Ariel.

And to cut to the chase, Madison was Belle, Ashley was Rapunzel, Evie as Sleeping Beauty, Jenna as Sofia the First, Ryan as Cinderella, Scout as Snow White, Emmy as Anna, Megan as Merdia, and Cameron as Elsa.

Got it?

Good, because it was going to take a lot of Jenna to find everyone the right wigs and makeup to make them look like they just walked out of a casting call to work at Disneyland.

And as everyone gathered at Jenna's house to get ready for the party at Gina's, everyone else took notice of Shiloh's red hair falling over her face as Mack continued to text her about this TikTok his was going to post.

Her dress was from the Kiss The Girl scene of the movie and her black heels high enough to have the girl stumbling from left to right if she wasn't careful.

Shiloh's fingers quickly and heavily tapped against her screen as she went back and forth with Mack about this alleged TikTok he was going to post.