SIX. wildest dreams

IF YOU told Shiloh Molina that this was her life during her freshman year, she would've thought you were lying

If you told her that she told you that she had changed the trajectory of the entire High School Musical 4 movie she would've thought you were crazy.

But here she was, making her way into set with Ricky by her side, him holding her hand to calm her nerves.

The word "no" didn't seem to be in Shiloh's vocabulary anymore and if it was she didn't know how to use it, especially with some big time director who could have her "cancelled" in Hollywood in the matter of seconds.

And because Shiloh knew that Ricky's focus was on the musical and that he couldn't be by her side 24/7, she had begged, literally in her hands and knees to make her a secondary character. You know, the character that comes in second in the credits after the main character.

And Quinn said no, obviously, but she could write in a best friend very last minute for Shiloh if she found someone who was just as passionate about acting.

So, she turned to Gina.

And she was quick to say "yes, yes, a thousand times yes!" and now Gina had been playing Kelly, the best friend of Bailey (Shiloh) who would taking her spot after she would be graduating.

So that calmed Shiloh's nerves for about five seconds until she realized that she was the main character in this movie. Something she had never done before.

Acting wasn't something thought heavily about and yet, her she stood in a crowded parking lot full of trailers with Ricky.

"Gotta say, waking up at 6:00 A.M. just to be in a movie has me seriously rethinking my destiny as the next Timothée Hal Chalamet."

"We stayed up to 3:00 A.M. just to practice Can I Have This Dance." She smiled, "I'm sure your destiny will be fine." She paused, "You know Timothée Chalamet's middle name?"

"Don't change the subject." He smiled, pausing in his steps to stand in front of her, "I am dropping you off on your first day as a movie star and five hours of sleep wasn't gonna stop me."