Epilogue

She walk while looking around and calling her mom.After a beep her mom accept the call.

"Mom?? Where are you?? I already arrived!" She look around the airport lobby.

"I'm not going there!! Search for a guy! I ask my friend's son to fetch you!" Her mom said.

"Mom!! You just let a stranger fetch me up??!! And then you think in this world only have A GUY?!" She said in annoyed while rolling her eyes.

"He's not a stranger okay! I already told you he's my friend's son! Just look for a quiet goodlooking guy. He has a short black hair, wearing a black leather jacket and... He has a tattoos!" Her mom said again and she hummed in annoyed before hang up the call. She grab her luggage with her right hand and the other hand holding a cup of coffee. She look around, walking and searching for that guy.

Suddenly...

Bukkkkk!

"WHAT THE FCK!!!" A guy shout, take off his sunglasses then checking his tshirt. She bumped onto a guy make her coffee pour onto his tshirt. Unfortunately, he was wearing a white tshirt and a black leather jacket which makes his white tshirt full with coffee stains.

"ARE YOU WALKING WITHOUT YOUR EYES OR WHAT???!!" She glare to him make he look up to her face. He raise his eyebrow and studying her face a little without noticing that he already staring at her for a while.

"WHAT ARE YOU LOOOKING AT???!!!" She shout make he fake a cough and glaring to her too.

"DON'T YOU SEE WHAT YOU ALREADY DID TO ME??!!" He ask while glaring with annoyed feelings. Their loud bickering voices make everyone around them look at them in weird.

"WHAT??!! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO BUMPED ONTO ME!!!" She said again and tiptoed to glaring at his face more closer which mean she really annoyed and mad. He raise his eyebrows when she was doing that make a tint smirk plastered on his lips.

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO BUMPED ONTO ME BUT YOU WANTED TO BLAME ME NOW???!!!" He fight her words fixing his hair and crossing his arms. She rolled her eyes and look away in annoyed, crossing her arms too.

"DO YOU THINK THIS IS A CHEAP ASS TSHIRT?!" He ask while staring at her.

"SO?! DO YOU THINK I CARE??!! HOW MUCH IS YOUR SHIRT?? I WILL PAY IT BACK!" She took her wallet and counting her cash.

"$5500" He said with a slumber face and raising his eyebrows. When he say the price, tzuyu immediately stop her hand from counting her cash in her wallet. She gulped and look at his face.

"ARE YOU CRAZY OR WHAT??!! DO YOU WANT TO SCAM ME?!" She said in disbelief that his tshirt is that expensive. She actually have more money but not in cash for now.

"WHY? YOU CAN'T PAY IT??! SUCH A POOR!" He smirking while looking at her face. She was bitting her lower lips in 50% annoyed and 50% nervous because she can't pay to him now.

"E-ermm.." She look at his face and give her hand in front of him make he look at her hand while raising his eyebrow.

"What do you want?!" He ask in annoyed and curious of what she want. She tched and rolled her eyes.

"GIVE ME YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER OR WHAT EVER!! I WILL TRANSFER LATER!" She glaring and grinding her teeth in mad.

He bend down his knee to make his height the same as her and he look at her face make she suddenly gasped and eyes widened.

"SEARCH IT BY YOURSELF AND MAKE SURE TO PAY IT TWO DAYS STARTED FROM TODAY OR NOT... YOU WILL KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPENED!!!" He said with a smirk before put on his sunglasses again and walk away passing her. She rolled her eyes and look at his figure that walk away. She clenching her fist and stomping her feet in annoyed.

"Eeeeee annoying as hell!!!" She mumble and walk away, decided to going back by herself without waiting for "That goodlooking guy" that her mom told.

Jungkook grab his phone after walking away from tzuyu, fixing his hair (his short black hair like sowoozoo or book cover) and looking around the airport lobby.

"Hello mom?! Where is she???!!!" He ask also in annoyed because he need to fetch up his mom friend's daughter.

"You did not saw her??? She said to her mom she already there! Don't you see a beautiful girl?" His mom ask through the call.

"Mom! You think only her who are 'beautiful'? There are many girls more!" He said while shooking his head.

"Then, why don't you have a girl that you like if you say many girls are beautiful?" His mom said make he quickly hang up the call. He knew his mom will talk about girls because he never have a girlfriend or what since he was too picky, arrogant and cold guy!

Even though every girls or should we say almost everyone knew, adore and want him but He was not interested in girls because all of the girls he have meet, they all want him because he was the CEO of JK Entertainment,goodlooking,rich, have everything and a son of Jeon's Family which is The high class family in Korea because his father owns many successful and Top Company. He doesn't like the flirty girls and also the girls that tried seduced him. He knew he is famous. He also known in many countries as a hot,young and goodlooking CEO.

Jeon jungkook, a famous, goodlooking, hot, rich, hot tempered, cold and arrogant guy. Only his hyungs a.ka. his bestfriends and his family knew his weird behaviours.

Ps:// English is not my first language. Sorry if there are many grammar errors!