Chapter 27

Tzuyu in the other side who already done doing her night routine, sitting with minju at the living room while watching the movies.

"That's mean.. You will not separate with oppa right?" Minju suddenly ask and tzuyu just shrugged her shoulder. She don't know what to say but a tint smile already curled on her lips.

Jungkook already done doing his night routine, walk to the living room and take a sit beside tzuyu makes she scooted away from him. He furrowed his eyebrows and in disbelief.

'She just make a gap between us??!! After what happened?' He thought and sigh deeply. He scooted to her again again and again. Minju hold her laugh when seeing how jungkook act and tzuyu just purposely doing that. She purposely do to look if he sincere of what he said just now or only say that because he was angry that time.

He felt pissed and lift her up easily and put her on his lap. She wriggled her body and elbowed him.

"Your sister is here!" She whispered and glancing to minju.

"So what? I don't care." He hug her from behind and placing his chin on her shoulder. She gulped and look at minju in embarrassed. Minju just chuckled and give a wink to tzuyu purposely to tease her. She make a playful mad face to minju and then smiling.

"Ah I think I need to find a boyfriend too!" Minju said while looking away to the movies again. Jungkook glaring towards his younger sister.

"Don't you dare! They all jerks outside there!" He said and tzuyu look at him, make her disgusting face.

"You're jerk too! Right my cute sister??" She purposely backing up minju. Jungkook makes a 'what' face and sigh in disbelief. The two of the girls chuckled and passing each other a signal.

"You don't think you have my wife backing you up I will let you!" He said again and raising his eyebrows to minju.

"Whatever. The important thing is Tzuyu unnie support me! Not you!" She stick out her tongue her own brother. Jungkook eyes widened and makes a hot deep glare before tzuyu slightly elbowed him.

"Just let her. She already 20 years old! She can think which is the best for her life." Tzuyu said and smiling, tried to convince him. He sigh in annoyed and tighten the hug at her waist. He put his chin at her shoulder and purposely place it near at her neck makes she shivering in nervous. He make his nose touch her neck as she grip his arm, really in nervous. He smirking and place his chin straightly again on her shoulder.

"You smelling really nice." He whispered and she look at him with her playful mad face as she means that 'don't make such things here!'

Minju suddenly yawning and jungkook immediately said

"Yes good! Go! Sleep in your room! Shuhhh!!" He point his chin to her to makes her go away from them. Minju groaned and tched before stood up.

"You need to bought me something because I let you do what you want oppa!!" She smirking and walk away leaving the two of them. Tzuyu gulped and just look at the movie, tried to hide her Nervousness.

"Hm? Then, you want to ignore me like this?" He ask and look at her. She slowly look at him and fix her sit on his lap then leaning her head on his chest.

"Satisfied?" She ask and look up at his face. He smiling and staring at her for a while.

"Remembered what I told you that I really love you. We will talk about the contract marriage with our parents soon. I don't want to lose you." He caressed her cheeks and she smiling hearing this again. She believe and already confirm about his feelings towards her. She nodded and he bend his head, giving a peck on her lips.

"Ah I finally remembered, I should not suggest your lip tint? Or what? Lip balm? To minju or anyone else. Or not... It will be the same as yours. It's illegal. Your lips things,flavour and sweet only mine!" He smiling and in sudden her smile faded makes she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Talking about lips... Did that jerk really kiss you?! At the beach?!" He ask seriously with his usual cold face.

"N-no! I'm not!" She answer while shook her head, really wanted to convince and tell him that she's not. He sigh and squinting his eyes.

"Alright. I believe you. But after this, don't let anyone touch you if you don't want that guy died!" He said and slightly glaring to her. She nodded aggressively like a kid. He smile and stroking her hair before they look at the movie again, enjoying it together with her in his arms.

After for a while, Jungkook who focused on the movie then look at tzuyu who still in his arms. He raise his eyebrows when seeing she already fell asleep. A tint smile curled on his lips while mesmerizing her beauty. He turn off the television and gathered his energy to carried her to his room. He put her on the bed makes she groaned and whined. He smiling widely and swept her hair away from her face before walk to the other side, sitting on the bed and take off his shirt before laying down beside her. He placed his arm on her waist, hugging her from behind. Tzuyu who felt he was hugging her, she turn her body to facing him while she still half asleep. He look at her while raising his eyebrows before she hug him too and snuggle her face at his neck.

His eyes slightly widened and gulped in nervous as he could felt her breath on his skin. He take a deep breath and closed his eyes tried to control his own desires at this time. With the warm of their bodies, they drifted into their dreamland while hugging each other.