Chapter 44

( First Half 18+! Skip to second half if you don't like)

She smile a little and pull him closer, planting her lips on his neck.

"Oh fck!" He groaned as she started to kissing and bitting his skin on his neck and his jaw. He rolled his body to make her hover on top of him this time. She still make her own marks on him as he tighten his grip on her waist, controlling himself. She pull back her head and staring to him, really in embarrassed of what she do. She biting her lower lips meanwhile Jungkook already smirking.

"You really make me crazy baby." He whispered and pull her into a kiss again. The kiss last for a minute before he switch their position again as he was on top of her. He pull his head and lift up his shirt, throwing it on the floor. Her eyes widened seeing his body even though she already saw this before. Her nervousness build more in her body, a fluttered feelings also coming makes her heart thumping loudly. He bend his head and give a peck all over her jaw and her neck before sucking and biting it. She grinding her teeth and clenching the bed sheet with her hand in pleasure.

"Kook-ah.." She moaned, tried to hold it by biting her lips. She arched her neck in pleasure, can't hide the goods he give. It makes he more proud seeing she like this because of him. He keep making his own masterpieces while his hand started to unbutton her pyjamas. She didn't realized what he do. Her hand started roaming behind his back makes he groaned.

He pull back his head and staring at her exposing collarbone and body. He gulped but her eyes widened and quickly cover it with her hands. He smirking and took her hand away.

"Don't cover it. You will be mine forever tonight and don't be too loud, minju and my parents will heard it." He whispered and smiling playfully to tease her. She was really embarrassed when he said that. He kiss her again and started to take another step as that night will be the most night he awaited, the night that will stay fresh in his mind and so do her. Their sounds of pleasure, hearing all over the house and forgetting that they were not in their house. They make a love, A love that they never expect will be this hard, true and sincere.

(I will leave this scene up to your imaginations! Hehe!) 

-

The clothes on the floor will be the witness that something happened between them last night. She groaning when waking up, felt his lower part in pain and so do all her body. She hissed a little and look at him beside her that still sleeping soundly. Her cheeks immediately blushing when remember about last night. She should go to her workplace today but.. It seems she can't go there! She look at the shirt she was wearing and it was his shirt! She smile a little before snuggle her face at his bare chest. He slightly groaned,hugging her more tightly and stroking her hair in half asleep.

She look up at his face and tap his arm.

"Wake up. You need to go to your office."

He groaning and shook his head.

"I won't go today." He mumbled and slowly open his eyes. He look down to her face and a tint smile appeared on his lips. She gulped and immediately sit up on the bed, didn't want to face him as she really embarrassed of what happened. He chuckled a little and woke up, stretching his arms.

"Are you-"

"JUNGKOOK-AH???!!!!! TZUYU-AHH!!!! COME OVER! I ALREADY MAKE A BREAKFAST!" His mom shout from the downstairs cutting what he want to say. He groaned meanwhile she quickly stood up and walk away. He could hear she was hissing in pain makes he smirking alone.

After done showering and put on a casual outfit, the two of them walk to the kitchen together seeing His mom and Minju already waiting at the table. Jungkook clear his throat and take a sit beside minju while tzuyu take a sit beside his mom.

"Dad already go to office?" He ask and look up to his mom and Minju but their face seems like they was holding their laugh. Tzuyu biting her lower lips in embarrassed. She know that the two of them might know what happened.

Minju poking jungkook's arm makes he glare to his sister.

"What?!" He ask and rolling his eyes. He then started eating and so do tzuyu.

"Seems like someone having fun last night." Minju said makes tzuyu choke as jungkook's mom quickly handing her a glass of water. She take a gulp of water and keep coughing, glancing to minju and make a playful mad face. Minju chuckled and winking to her.  Jungkook also seem stunned but more than embarrassed, he felt proud. He look at minju, raising his eyebrows and smirking.

"So what if I have fun??? It's good though." He said makes tzuyu grinding her teeth in annoyed. She kick his leg under the table makes he hissed in pain.

"Ahhh!!! It's hurttsss!!!!" He hissed and squinting his eyes to her. Minju and his mom laughing seeing their actions.

"It's only hurt a little than last night right tzuyu-ah!" His mom tease her as she immediately hiding her face, really in embarrassed. He raise his eyebrows and slightly smirking. They keep teasing and continued eating with a laugh filled the kitchen.

#😳😳😳