Chapter 24

"Stay here and wait for me! Don't go anywhere!! You! Stay here too!" He sternly said to them and pointing to minju before walk away to the car and wanted to keep the things in the car trunk.

"Unnie! Look at that! Let's go there!" Minju said and drag her to the small shop which is selling a scrunchies, hair scarf, brancelet and many more.

"Let's buy this!" Tzuyu said and taking the scrunchies for her and minju. She pay for it and they put on, tying their hair in low ponytail.

"You look so pretty unnie!" Minju said and smiling so do her.

"You much more pretty!" She said and laughing.

Jungkook who come back at that spot, didn't see them. He grinding his teeth in annoyed since he already told them to wait for him! Don't go anywhere! But still...

He look around and searching for the two of them and his eyes caught their figure. The most figure that actually really attracted his eyes. Of course it's her, tzuyu. She was laughing with his sister and her hair tying like that... He realy can't denied that she really looks good in that.

He staring and really mesmerized of her beauty. He gulped and look around seeing some of the guys also look at the two of them. He rush to them and pull off the scrunchies from minju's hair makes minju whining and stomping her feet.

"Oppa!!"

He didn't care as he then lean to tzuyu's ear and pull her's too.

"Don't wear this when going out. It's showing your neck." He whispered and pull back his head. She gulped and her cheeks already reddened. He smirking and then glaring to his sister again.

"Who ask you to wear this when you out?! Don't put on this! Don't think every guys outside is good!" He said to minju and minju just rolling his eyes in annoyed. She knew what her brother means and can't denied it. It was a fact!

Tzuyu still felt embarrassed and he look at her with a smirk.

"Let's go. Where do you want to go?! Just go and I will followed the two of you." He said and minju cheering in happiness.

"We should go shopping unnie!" Minju drag her hand and walk away as jungkook just follow them from behind. They keep walking and look around, searching for the clothes but nothing they buy for this long time! Yes this is what we called girls. Girls always spending more times in searching only A things.

"We are walking already for an hour but you still didn't buy anything?" He ask when he walking beside them.

Tzuyu rolled her eyes and keep searching, walking with minju leading him. He sigh before two guys come to the girls having an intention to flirt with the two.

"H-hi!"

"Hi to you too!"

The two guy said to the two of them. Jungkook glare to them and walk closer towards the girl.

"What do you want?!" He ask showing his arrogant cold attitudes.

"You must be their brother right?! Can we talk with them for a while?" One of the guy said makes tzuyu and minju chuckled because they said he was their brother but jungkook already clenching his jaw in annoyed.

"Brother?!!!!!" He raising his eyebrows and keep glaring deeply to the guys. They just ignore him and that's make he feel more annoyed.

"Hi! Can we be friends?" That guy give tzuyu his hand, wanted to have a handshakes. She look at his hand and in hesitate to accept it. Jungkook quickly accept his hand and squeezed his hand tightly.

"Ahh ahh it's hurt!" That guy shout as jungkook just smirking and glaring to another guy.

"She is my wife and she is my sister. Don't give a fuck here!" He told the two of them while grinding his teeth before let go of his hand. That guy hissed and hold his hand in pain before run away from them.

"Ah i was about to accept him! He's seem nice right unnie!" Minju purposely said to look how jungkook will react. He give a glare to his sister and then to tzuyu makes she raise her eyebrows.

"Right! He's good looking too!" Tzuyu said and smiling to minju. Jungkook raise his eyebrows and walk closer to her while glaring deeply. Minju tried to hold her chuckled and just look at how jungkook will do to tzuyu.

Tzuyu gulped and look up to his face acting like she doesn't nervous or doesn't care. He bend his head to her ear again makes she could felt his breath and can smell his manly perfumes too.

"Good looking huh? Good looking more than me?!" He whispered and stay still for a while as he could smell her hair and her sweet perfume. He pull back his head, seeing how stunned and froze she is before he smirk a little and walk away.

"Let's going back!" He slightly shout. They follow him to going back to the house again in awkward situation. She still can't digest why he act like this and can't hide the facts that she fall for him. Already.