Chapter 16

Jungkook already going back from his office and this time, he going back quiet late. It's already 8:00PM. He walk wanted to go to his room but his eyes caught her figure that laying on the couch at the living room. He furrowed his eyebrows but wanted to remove his worried and just ignore her. Then, he straightly walk to his room, take a shower and doing his night routine as usual before put on his night outfit which is short pants and regular tshirt.

He walk to the living room again and still, tzuyu didn't budge and just laying like that just like before. He was really curious and decided walk to her. She was curling and her face was blocked by her hair. He take a sit beside her and hearing a groaned from her mouth. He can't hide his worried as he quickly cupped her face and swept her hair. His eyes widened and really in nervous when seeing her lips and face pale with her eyebrows furrowed.

"Tzuyu-ah! Why??!! Are you sick??!!" He ask in nervous and worried while supporting her head. Tzuyu's hand was holding her stomach and she groaned again. He look at her stomach and ask again.

"You have stomach ache???!! food poisoning? Or what??!!" He really can't hide his worried.

"P-period p-pain!" She slowly mumbled and he raise his eyebrows in slightly shocked. He don't know how hurt period pain is but he heard before this that it was really hurt!

"I-i will bring you to your room hm?" He said and quickly carried her to her room. She didn't protest and just let what he do. He put her on the bed and wanted to go away but she wrapped her arms at his neck makes he gulped, staring at her face.

"D-don't go..." She whined while looking at him.
He raise his eyebrows seeing how clingy she is not like tzuyu he knew before.

"I will call your unnies and ask about this okay?! I don't know what to do!" He said while staring at her before loosened her arms at his neck. He walk to the outside, grabbing his phone and calling her unnies. Luckily Jin was the one that give nayeon's number to him before this.

"Hello noona."

"Who is this?!"

"I'm jungkook. Jeon jungkook." He slightly talk in a rush makes nayeon furrowed her eyebrows.

"Ouh jungkook. Why? What happened?!" She ask also in worried if something bad happened especially to tzuyu.

"E-erm.. T-tzuyu. She was in period pain. What should I do??!" He really embarrassed to ask about this. He never getting know about this topic before but today.. He need to know.

Nayeon chuckled makes jungkook sigh in annoyed.

"Noona! I'm serious! Do you want your sister died in pain?!" He said in annoyed.

"Alright. Alright. Just do this. Give her a warm water or any heat pack. Put it on her stomach. It will be fine later!" Nayeon giggled again. Jungkook hummed and panicked.

"N-noona! C-can't you come here?!" He ask slightly stuttering and felt guilty for asking nayeon to help him at this time.

"Hm? just do what I said just now and I will arrived there in 30 minutes?" Nayeon said makes he sigh in relief.

"Buy some hot packs too!" He said while rubbing his nape before thanked nayeon and hang up the call. 

He rush to the kitchen, took a glass of warm water then walk to her room again. She still holding her stomach while curling. He take a sit beside her.

"Here. Drink this." She weakly open her eyes and he support her head to help her drink the water. After done, he put the glass on the side table and she laying down again, still groaning. He look at her again and raising his eyebrows.

"Still hurt? I already ask nayeon noona to buy the hot packs and she will come here too. But if you want the hot packs now I will go out now to buy!" He worriedly said and look at her hand that still holding her stomach. He stood up and want to walk away but she grab his hand makes he raise his eyebrows and sit beside her again.

"Mmm~ just wait here." She whined and hug his arm while she was in curling position. Jungkook gulped and his breath hitched. Only by holding, touching and hugging his arm like that, she already makes him nervous, fluttered and his heart thumping loudly. She close her eyes to hold the pain as jungkook just stay still, letting her do what she wanna do.

After for a while, Nayeon arrived with Momo and walk to the room seeing how tzuyu clingy towards jungkook. The two of them raising their eyebrows and hold their laugh. Jungkook tched and pointing his chin towards tzuyu who seems already felt asleep. Nayeon and Momo get on the bed at the other side of tzuyu and tap her shoulder.

"Tzuyu.. I'm here!" Nayeon said makes she look up to the girls slowly and showing her excited face.

"Unnie!!!" She said happily and let go of jungkook's arm then hug nayeon tightly. Nayeon smiling and stroking her hair meanwhile jungkook look at the three of them with his eyebrows raising, seeing how clingy tzuyu is.

"Put this hot packs and sleep okay?" Momo take the hot packs and wanted to lift tzuyu's shirt makes jungkook quickly look away and gulping. He bite his lower lips in nervous as the girls doing that and comforting her to sleep.

He stood up and walk away to the living room, zoning out and staring alone. After for a while, the girls walk to him and excused themselves.

"She already sleeping. And.. Yeah, she always like that!" Nayeon chuckled and so do Momo.

"E-er.. T-thankyou!" He nodded slightly to show his attitudes to them. Nayeon and momo also nodded and smiling before walk to exit the house. He sigh and can't denied his own feelings. Feelings that he wanted to avoid.