Chapter 35

2 days has passed and they still didn't meet each other. Jungkook can't eat properly, can't sleep and keep thinking about her that's not by his side but his hyungs forced him to eat and doing anything to make he happy as before again but nope... It's not gonna happen. He lazily going to his office. He also became more hot-tempered and quickly felt annoyed of something.

Knock!Knock!
His office room knocked by someone.

"JUST COME IN!!!!!!!" He shout madly while furrowing his eyebrows as his mind in messed. The door swung open revealing his assistant. She walk towards him and handing him the files.

"You need to place your signature here sir." She said politely. He took the file, sign it and throw to her roughly. She immediately catch it and gulping before bow to show her attitudes.

"I-i'm sorry sir. T-thankyou." She quickly walk away to exit the room. He rolled his eyes and sigh deeply while touching his nose bridge.

In the other side, tzuyu who hang up with her unnies showing her happy side even though they all know that she hides her own feelings inside.

"Can't you make up with him again?" Nayeon ask and her face immediately switching to annoyed one.

"You still want me to get closer to that jerk?" She ask sarcastically. They all sigh and Sana decided to tell the true stories.

"I want to tell you the true story. But.. It's your decision if you want to get back with him or not." Sana said makes she furrowed her eyebrows and just nodded lazily as if she doesn't want to care about him anymore. Sana started to tell all of them about what he told her before and all her unnies eyes widened. Tzuyu also seems to believe it but she can't accept the facts that Lisa really kiss him.

"Hmmmm..." She sigh deeply and shrugged her shoulder.

"Okay like this. I know you must be disappointed of what happened but.. It's not his fault 100%!" Momo tried to convince her too. All her unnies nodded of what momo said.

"I'm just disappointed seeing it! The scene still fresh in my mind! That girl kiss my husband unnie!!!" She wear her annoyed and mad face.

Her unnies suddenly chuckled of it.

"Then, kiss him back. So that her kiss will be faded and replaced with yours!" Dahyun said with a laugh. They all laughing exclude tzuyu who still thinking and can't decided about it.

"I don't know. I can't forget about it." She sigh and look down. It's true though! It's really hard to forget something that you see with your own eyes! Something really hurt you even though you know it was not his fault or what.

-

It's already dinner time as it was 8:00PM. Jungkook who at the kitchen keep playing the foods with the fork. He was zoning out with his face seems gloomy and keep sighing. A knocked hearing at the door as he immediately running to open it, assumed that it was tzuyu. His lighten face become upset again when seeing it was Jin and Nayeon. He sigh and walk to the couch, felt disappointed.

"He must thought we're tzuyu right!" Nayeon whispered to jin and he nodded before they walk to him at the living room. Jin glancing to the kitchen seeing the bowl and many others foods still on the table.

"Yah! You didn't take your dinner yet?!" Jin ask with his stern voices and really worried of him. Jungkook didn't answer and jin take a sit beside him meanwhile nayeon sit across to them.

"Look at you! You seems lose weight! Your muscles... Ahh jeon jungkook!" Jin furrowing his eyebrows in mad to him. Jungkook raise his eyebrows and shrugged his shoulder.

"If you stay like this.. You will lose your muscles and abs! I heard tzuyu likes buff man!" Jin chuckled as he said that purposely to tease jungkook. Nayeon also laugh to him. Jungkook sigh and look down to the floor.

"I seem don't have any hope anymore with her so.. I didn't care if I'm not looking good or what!" He mumbled slowly and sighing again, feels give up of her. Nayeon furrowed her eyebrows and started talking.

"Aish don't be like that Mr. Jeon jungkook. So.. This is your true self huh? Give up really fast? You just need to pull her closer again just like what I said before. You need to start your game again! Sana already told her what happened to you and she seem can accept it. But the most thing she can't forget is... The fact that Lisa kissing you. So you need to convince her again and make she forget about that!" Nayeon said and really want them to get back again same as the others. They can't stand still seeing how this two in weak and mess everyday without each other.

Jungkook look up and raise his eyebrows. His eyes slightly sparkling and his lips curled into a tint smile.

"Yes! Like that! You have to win her again!" Jin said and rub his shoulder, supporting him as much as he can. Jungkook's mind quickly thinking about what should he do to have her back....