Chapter 10

She wake up in the morning and walk to the kitchen, open the fridge what should she cook for breakfast. Her eyes widened when seeing not only a carton of banana milk. But.. The fridge only full with that banana milk.

"What the hell huh? A arrogant,cold and annoyed guy into a banana milk? How funny!" She mumbled and laughing a little.

"What are you laughing at ???!!!" A voices suddenly hearing and she quickly closed the fridge and turn to look at him.

"Nothing." She said coldly and open the upper fridge, taking some sausages and fries. Jungkook just raising his eyebrows and take a sit at the table, staring at her action. She was doing her work, frying those sausages and fries. After for a while, she already done and put the foods on the table before take a sit in front of him. He take a sausages and eat it.

"Yah!!! Fry it by yourself!! This is mine!!!" She said and pulling the plate full with foods closer to her. Jungkook just tched.

"Who is the owner of this house?"

"Y-you." She said while munching the foods

"Then all of the things in this house is mine! So that is mine too!" Jungkook said and tried to take the food but she slapped his hand and block the plate. She rolled her eyes towards him and jungkook just grinding his teeth in annoyed.

"Don't you remember you still not pay my shirt??!!" He suddenly bring back the shirt and coffee incident. She immediately froze and look up at his face slowly. He also look at her face and raising his eyebrows. She bit her lower lips makes jungkook's eyes focused on her lips.

"Ehem." He clear his throat and look away.

"Then, Give me your account number! I will transfer it!!" She said then continued eating. He furrowed his eyebrows seeing she eat really well. 

"I don't say you need to pay with money right??!! I will think about something else!"

She look at him again and rolling her eyes. He just smirking before stood up and walk away to the living room.

After for a while, tzuyu already done eating her breakfast and walk to the living room, sitting on the couch across him who watching the movies. Jungkook already ordered some foods from outside for his breakfast cause he was not thinking to going out for now. The two of them actually take a leave from their work for one week.

Knocked! Knocked!
Someone knocked the door make tzuyu furrowed her eyebrows. Jungkook quickly stood up in excited that his foods finally here! He take all the food and walk to the living room again. He put all the foods on the small table at the living room.

Tzuyu gulped seeing the foods. She want it too!

He then take a sit on the couch, pulling the table close to him and started eating the foods that he ordered. She just staring at the foods as she felt her mouth watering. Jungkook look up while munching the foods, seeing she was looking at him.

"What??!!!" He ask in annoyed.

"Nothing!!" She rolled her eyes and focusing on the movies again. He continue eating and after for a while he rest his back in full. He knew actually she wanted that foods since she keep glancing towards him.

"Ah delicious!" He said purposely to annoyed her. She look at him and rolling her eyes before stood up and walk away to her room. He smirking alone without realizing. Suddenly, his phone ringing and he quickly grab his phone, accepting the call.

"Yes mom?!" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Kook-ah! We already booking everything for you and tzuyu to honeymoon at Hawaii for 3 days!!!" His mom said through the call make he felt annoyed.

"Mom???!!!! Did you forgot or what?! We're just contract and arrange marriage!! We don't need to go to honeymoon or what ever!" He raise his voices a little.

"Please? Just go. I already booked everything." His mom said again make he take a deep sigh before hang up the call. He ruffled his hair roughly in annoyed.

He walk to her room and knocked the door. Tzuyu flinched a little when hearing a knock and then walk to open the door.

"What?!" She ask coldly. She look at him who wearing a cold, annoyed face.

"Mom said we need to go HONEYMOON tomorrow!" He purposely say the honeymoon word mockingly.

"WHAT??!! I DON'T WANT!" She glare at him.

"You think I want??!! Just follow it! Only 3 days! Wake up early tomorrow!!!" He said coldly before walk away leaving her dumbfounded. She tched and stomping her feet before closed the door.

"With this jerk? Ahh i don't wanttt!!!!" She shout while jumped on her bed, punching the bed.

Ps:// How is it???