Chapter 34

Tzuyu woke up from her sleep and walk to the kitchen with her half sleepy puffy face.

"Ouh! You already wake up! Here. Let's breakfast!" Nayeon said and she just take a sit in front of her. Yes, she stay at nayeon's house for a while and having intention to going back to her parents house soon. She want to stay away from him and in 4-5 months, their one year contract marriage will end. And yes one more time, she want to continue this deal of contract marriage.

They eating together and nayeon keep look at her how she's eating not like usual.

"You really want to continue this deal?" Nayeon ask makes she look up at her face and nodded slowly. Nayeon sigh and so do her. She obviously don't want this happened but... What happpened yesterday makes her want to keep this deal. She believe that he likes Lisa.

"Unnie... You don't have any work to do today?" She ask nayeon makes Nayeon furrowed her eyebrows.

"Why?"

"I want to going back to his house and take all my things. Can you go with me?" She ask while munching the foods. Nayeon sigh and nodded even though she also don't want this happened to them but she can't do anything. It's tzuyu's choices.

-

The two of them finally in front of the door of his house as Nayeon knocking the door twice. There is no reply or what and nayeon just pull the knob of the door.

"Hm? He didn't lock?" Nayeon mumbled while furrowing her eyebrows and tzuyu just follow behind her, didn't mutter any words. They get inside the house seeing Jungkook who in mess, sleeping on the couch. Her heart felt hurt seeing his states but she should do this for goods. For her and jungkook goods.

Jungkook who heard the footsteps quickly woke up, seeing nayeon and her standing still.

"Tzuyu!" He rush to her and want to hug her but she quickly stop him. His heart broke apart and a tears rolled down on his cheeks. He bite her lower lips to hold the tears but he can't. Nayeon felt quiet shock seeing him like this and so do tzuyu.

"Don't! Don't touch me! I just want to take all my things and belongings. Just ignore me!" She drag nayeon to the room upstairs and jungkook still follow her from behind. She took all her things and her luggages but he grab her hand.

"Baby... Please, It's not like what you see! I swear!" He said with his cracked voices and staring at her. She glaring to him and a tears also escaped from her eyes.

"I-i will go to the downstairs!" Nayeon wanted to walk away but..

"No unnie. No. Just stay here. I don't have times to talk with this jerk." She yanked his hand and turn around, continued packing her things. Jungkook felt really desperate as he quickly walk to nayeon, facing her with his reddened eyes.

"Noona.. Please. Don't do to me like this. Please talk to her. I'm seriously don't do things like that! You believe me right?!" He knelt down im front of nayeon as if he really begging her. Tzuyu who hearing he begging like that also bursting in tears while doing her works.

Nayeon knelt down in front of him too and pat his shoulder.

"Don't be like this. I will talk to her later hm? But let her calm first okay?" Nayeon slightly whispered to him so that tzuyu didn't hear it. He quickly nodded like a kid before nayeon support him to stood up again.

"Let's go unnie!" Tzuyu said coldly and pulling her luggages, walk away to the downstairs. Jungkook just look at her figure while nayeon tap his shoulder again.

"Just calm down and act like usual. I will talk to her and you need to pulling her back to you too! You're good in pulling girls right!" Nayeon chuckled to calm down the tension and he slightly smiling, wiping his tears. They walk to the downstairs together as tzuyu was waiting for her unnie.

"Let's go!" She said to nayeon and wanted to open the door but jungkook quickly grab her hand. She glaring to him again.

"E-errr i will wait at the car!" Nayeon quickly get out from the house. Tzuyu yanked his hand again but he immediately hug her from behind. She stunned and closed her eyes, feeling the warm of his hug as for her, this will be the last time.

"I miss you. Very much. I'm seriously don't do that!" He whispered but she quickly turn around and push him.

"Don't say that things anymore. I wanted to continued our contract deal. It's 4-5 months more and then we will separate. But i will stay at my parents house. So you can do anything, don't bother me anymore. " She walk away leaving him in disbelief, stunned and froze of what she said. He grab his hair in frustrated as he can't believe this! He can't believe she wanted to continued this contract deal. He don't want. He don't want to lose her! NO MATTER WHAT.