Chapter 42

It's already 7:00 PM and tzuyu just finish her works. She walk to the outside of her workplace building and seeing jungkook's car still there. She furrowed her eyebrows and walk slowly to there. Her eyes widened seeing it was really him inside the car! He was sleeping in tired of waiting her for a long time.

"Did he really waiting from afternoon until this time? He didn't take his meal again?!" She mumbled and shook her head before knocking on the window at the driver seat. He immediately woke up and open the door in half asleep and tired.

"Why did you still here?! You should take a rest!" She slightly scold him but he pull her hand while he still sitting at the driver seat. He pull her, standing in front of him as he look up to her face. He pouting while both of his hand holding her both hand.

"Baby can you please forgive me and coming back to me like before? Please.. I'm begging." He shook her hand a little just like a kid convince his mother to buy a candy. A tint smile plastered on her lips seeing how cute he is. Not like ordinary Jungkook she knew.

"But you need to take your dinner first!" She said and he immediately nodded aggressively. She put her hand at his right cheek, caressing it for a while before he took her hand and give multiple times of peck. She smiling widely.

"Get inside." He said with a excited happy face. She nodded and walk to the other side and get inside his car. He immediately pulling her closer to him and landed his lips on her makes her eyes widened and her cheeks reddened. Her heart thumping crazily as only him can make her heart like this.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled between the kiss and started to move his lips. He put his hand on her nape and pulling her to deepened the kiss more. She closed her eyes, feeling the pleasure and the things that she also miss for a long time which is his kiss. She slowly responded to the kiss makes the kiss more heat and needy.

"Fck, How much I miss you." He mumbled again then sucking and biting her lips. He really miss her sooo much and can't control his desire that he hold before this. He really needy and dominate the kiss as she can't catch him up. She also slowly put her hand at his nape and pulling him too. His other hand started travelling at her neck and down to her collarbone as she could felt a shiver because of it.

Some of the girls, workers, staffs and also Sehun could see through the window he was kissing her. Jungkook also noticed them especially that Sehun guy looking at them as he smirking between the kiss and pulling her more, deepened the kiss more and more. They all seem walk away and don't want to bothered them. He smile and kissing her for a minute before slowly broke the kiss. She breath heavily as he caressed her cheeks with a smile.

"I love you so much. I'm sorry about everything. I don't fucking care about that Lisa. I never have a feelings towards her. I'm serious!" He said in serious and really wanted to convince her.

"Hmmm.... You're the one who said to move on from me and accept Lisa! I hate it! I really afraid what if you really forget me.." She pouting and rolling her eyes slightly.

He furrowed his eyebrows and smiling.

"Nonsense. How could I forget you! I really didn't mean anything when I say that. It's just... Hm I'm quiet disappointed? Because you keep pushing me away."

She suddenly hug him, brushing her nose over his neck, his jaw and his cheek. He gulped and raising his eyebrows as she broke the hug.

"What was that for?" He ask with a little smile. She shrugged her shoulder and look to the in front.

"Go, you need to eat dinner!" She said and pointing her chin to ask him drove away right now.

"How about.... You cook for me?" He ask and hoping she will agreed it. She furrowed her eyebrows and look at him again.

"Where? At your house? It's already night, I don't have any things or clothes there."

"Then, at my parents house? We will sleep there tonight and you can borrow minju's clothes?" He said tried to convince her and wanted to be with her tonight. She sigh and slightly rolled her eyes.

"Whatever. Just go! It's already late!" She said as Jungkook immediately started the car and drove away with a wide smile.