Chapter 19

After for a while, she came more closer to his body, touching his shoulder to look at the tattoos closer but he suddenly pull her closer to him by her waist with his other hand. She look up at his face as he was showing the most desperate expression ever. She gulped, her heart was about to bursting anytime. The scene what happened at the kitchen just now and also when they were kiss unintentionally run again in her mind makes her cheeks burning red. His eyes fell down at her neck and her lips. He furrowed his eyebrows and glaring to her, felt really mad out of sudden.

"What's wrong with your neck?! Who give you that hickeys??!!! Or what is it?!"

Her eyes widened when he ask about that.

'It was just a slight red! How could he noticed that!' She thought and gulping.

'YOU'RE THE ONE THAT MAKE IT!!!' She shout in her mind as she really annoyed of what he do to her.

She push him to make a gap between them. Her face already reddened and assumed that he must didn't remember what happened last night.

"E-er i-it's mosquito bites!"

He raise his eyebrows,slightly nodded and walk closer to her and his eyes felt down on her lips.

"What did you applied at your lips?" He suddenly ask and look up into her eyes again. She gulped before answering his question.

"N-nothing. J-just l-lip balm or l-lip tint. W-why!!?" She stuttering in nervous. He smirking and let go his grip at her waist and she take some step to make a gap between them.

"Just want to know. Show to me after this so that I can give my girlfriend the same one too. It seems nice." He smirking and look at her for a minute to see her reaction before walk away to the others.

'H-he has a girlfriend?' She thought and wearing uneasy, upset face.

Jungkook walk to the kitchen as all of the others already sitting at the table, waiting for him and also tzuyu. He take a sit beside taehyung and immediately eating the foods. Tzuyu then take a sit in front of him, still with her upset face and mixed feelings.

"Why?" Dahyun ask when seeing how her face was not as usual. Tzuyu quickly shook her head and smiling.

"N-nothing."

They started eating as jungkook keep glacing to her and she just hiding her face, focusing in eating.

"Tzuyu-ah, jaehyun still working at your workplace?" Nayeon ask and jungkook immediately stop from eating, slowly straighten his body and glaring to her. Jin somehow notice how jungkook react and slowly tap nayeon's feet with his own feet. Nayeon raise her eyebrows and look at jin before she understood what he meant.

"Yes! Why?!" Tzuyu said with her happy voices and look at nayeon direction. Tzuyu actually felt comfortable with Jaehyun and already thought him as her brother.  Jungkook tilt his head and grinding his teeth in mad. Nayeon just nodded, don't want to talk about this again knowing how jungkook really mad. Nayeon glancing to jungkook who looks really pissed off makes she felt guilty. His face was really cold and seem like he want to punch someone anytime.

"He ask about unnies too!" Tzuyu continued again makes dahyun and nayeon look at her. Dahyun furrowed her eyebrows in curious.

"Huh? You're going out with him?" Dahyun ask.

"Mmhhm!" She nodded with a smile while wiping her mouth. Jungkook clenching his fist that was on the table and taehyung quickly take his hand to avoid the girls saw it. Jungkook stood up roughly and yanked taehyung's hand before walk to the living room. His hyungs finally confirm that he already fall for her by seeing this behaviour.

'He really in mad huh?' Jin thought and slightly smiling as he thinks it's good because they all wanted his marriage with tzuyu stay until for a long time.

Tzuyu furrowed her eyebrows in weird seeing how jungkook just go like that without finishing his food?

After done eating, washing dishes and clean everything, they all gathered at the living room. His hyungs take a sit beside him and jimin wrapping his arm around his shoulder.

"Mad huh? Jealous?" Jimin whispered make he glaring to him.

"I'm not! Just pissed off!" He whispered again and then rolling his eyes. Suddenly his phone ringing makes all of them look at his direction. He pick up the call with a wide smile.

"Yes, my baby!" He said and stood up, walking away. But tzuyu when hearing he answer someone called with a 'baby', her heart sunk and her face switching really quickly. She pouting and rolling her eyes, look away from him.

"Tomorrow Please pick me at the airport!" Minju said in the call and she actually jungkook's youngest sister. Jungkook eyes widened and felt really excited since his youngest sister will going back after one year!

"Really???!!!! Alright Miss! Your command will I follow!" He said with a stern and playful voices. Minju chuckled and hummed before hang up the call. Jungkook still smiling and walk to take a sit at his hyungs again.

"Who's that?!" Jin ask purposely because he knew that tzuyu also curious of who he's calling to.

"Hm? My girlfriend." He said and chuckled, still looking at the phone. Tzuyu raise her eyebrows because of the quiet shocked, broke apart and all mixed feelings she felt right now.

'He seriously has a girlfriend?' She questioned herself in her mind again.

"When did you have a girlfriend! I never knew before this!!" Jimin elbowed jungkook's arm and he just chuckled of it.

"Alright. Alright. I'm joking..it's Minju." He said makes his hyungs nodded in understand as they all know who is it.

Tzuyu still confused.

'Who is minju?' She sigh deeply and pouting while look at on the floor. After that, they all talking just like usual but not for tzuyu and jungkook as they only take for a second. They really just giving their ears to his hyungs and also her unnies.

Ps:// Let me know your feedback! 😁