Chapter 43

• If you think you're not comfortable just skip it! (18+)  Sorry! 😯

When arrived at his parents house, Jungkook knocked the door twice, and it's open revealing his mom. He smile as his mom raise her eyebrows seeing tzuyu behind him. They all know what happened between them and tonight, his mom didn't expect that tzuyu will come with Jungkook!

"Hi sweetie! You're here!" His mom said and come forward to her, hugging her tightly. She smile and respond to the hug.

"I will go upstairs hm? Make sure to cook for me!" He give a wink and raising his eyebrows. His mom broke the hug and furrowed her eyebrows to Jungkook.

"You!!! Why don't you just buy the foods outside! Tzuyu need to rest too!" His mom hit his arms makes he hissed and whined.

"Mom... I just want to eat my wife handmade foods. Is it fault?" He pouting.

"Ah mom it's okay. Did you already eat too? Or want me to cook extra for you?" She ask his mom with a smile. His mom glare to Jungkook and then smiling to her.

"No. We already eat. Just cook for this kid."

She chuckled hearing what his mom said and his mom excused herself. They walk inside and suddenly Jungkook grab her waist.

"I will take a shower for a while. Wait for me!" He whispered and smiling before walk to the upstairs. She also smiling alone and walk to the kitchen to proceed her cooking. After for a while, Jungkook come back again and approached her, hugging her from behind. He place his chin on her shoulder, look at what she do. She could smell his scents and it's make her heart beating so fast in sudden.

"What did you cook for me huh?" He whispered. She gulped and licking her lips a little before answering.

"Hmm.. Pasta. Do you want to eat anything else?" She ask while turn around facing him.

"Or... Want something sweet? Fruit or what?" She ask again to make sure fulfill his wish. He smirking a little and look deeply to her as if he was making a seduce face.

"I will asking for a dessert after we eat. In our room." He raise his eyebrows, have an intention to tease her. She tched and sigh before turn again to continued her work. He keep hugging her from behind, follow wherever she go.

Minju in the other side who walking from her room to the kitchen, slightly eyes widened seeing the two of them. She holding her laugh and clear her throat in sudden. Tzuyu who heard it slightly pushing him from her.

"Hi pretty! Want to eat too?" Tzuyu ask while smiling widely. Minju shook her head and chuckled then take a sit at the table. Jungkook hug tzuyu again, ignoring that minju was looking at them.

"Tched, don't do it here! Go take a seat!" She whispered but he don't want to go and whined.

"I don't want..."

Minju tried really hard to hold her laugh. Tzuyu turn around facing him and tiptoed a little to whispered to his ear.

"I will give a kiss tonight if you take a seat." She pull back her head and slightly smirking but he already stunned and raising his eyebrows. He can't digest what she said since she really brave this time huh!

"I will claim for it tonight, but should be extra because of the dessert." He smirking and give a deep seduce look to her before walk to the table and take a sit beside minju. Tzuyu slightly sigh, already feels regret of saying that to him. She continue her works and served the foods on the table then take a sit in front of him. He still raising his eyebrows, staring at her makes she go nervous.

"Wah! It's look delicious!" Minju said and wanted to take the spoon to try it but Jungkook quickly hit her hand.

"Haish it's mine!!! Just now you said you don't want to eat!!!" He glaring to his sister.

Tzuyu shook her head a little.

"Kook... It's more than much for the two of you! Just share it!" She said slowly but in stern as if she was scolding or give an advice to him. He tched and rolling his eyes before let minju take the foods too. They started eating and tzuyu suddenly excused herself.

"I will take a shower okay. Erm Minju! Can I borrow your clothes?" She ask and minju immediately nodded. Minju stood up and drag her to pick the clothes leaving Jungkook eating alone with a tint smile. He finally feels complete. Complete in life and heart.

After done eating, he walk to the room and slowly open the door, get inside it seeing she was fixing her hair in front of the mirror. She didn't notice him as she stood up and turn around, slightly shocked seeing he stare at her. A little smirk appeared on his lips. He press the lock on the door before walk to her makes her gulping in nervous.

He place his arms around her waist, staring deeply into her eyes and so do her.

"Where's my kiss? Ah and also my dessert?" He smirking playfully, really like to tease her.

"I'm just joking about that! Who ask you to take this serious!" She stick out her tongue and wanted to let go of his arms but he pull her and tighten his arms at her waist. He still glaring deeply to her and she just clear her throat.

"I will claim this Everytime, everyday if you don't do it." He raise his eyebrows and shrugged his shoulder. She tched and slowly wrapped her arms around his neck, tiptoed and landed her lips on his. She was the one that start to move her lips first makes he more melt, more shocked and wanted this more. She was about to broke the kiss but he hold her nape and deepened the kiss more.

He exploring and dominate the kiss one more time, sucking, biting and tasting all over her lips. The kiss more needy and sloppier as he lift her up and carry her to the bed without broking the kiss. He put her slowly on the bed, hovering on top of her and kissing each other as if this is their first kiss. He broke the kiss slowly and the two of them breath heavily. He smirking and look down to her exposed neck and collarbone. He gulped and look up into her eyes again.

"If we continue this and YOU looking like this, I don't think I can control myself." He said while adoring and staring every inch of her face. She already burning red, and gulping. She didn't know what to say because she can't say no to him and want this too.